Jerryry

In-game name: eXg Jerry
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:468297598

Staff members in-game name: ChrisRid
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):STEAM_0:1:17720402

Date & Time of incident: 5:35 MST 8/5/22
Timezone: MST
Warn Reason: diss in ooc
What happened? (include any proof): Chris warned me for diss in ooc bc I was talking about quandale dingle saying that 'he' was off the percocet (a drug) https://imgur.com/a/84s0nc5 (thats the warn proof)
Why should your warn be removed?: because I got warned for referencing quandale dingle for some fucking reason? 

#freejerry

• Forums Moderator

Hi there Jerry, I appreciate your appeal. While we have spoken about this already, I'll reiterate why I warned you:

A while ago, you and a few others were dissing a guy named Quandale in OOC as he had stopped taking his meds and you and a few others saw an opportunity to poke fun in OOC and kept taking it too far. At the time (back then) you and several others had your chat muted for spamming "Quandale's off the Percocet" over and over in OOC, and you didn't stop even after been asked by multiple staff members.

Fast forward to today and you still continue to spam the same thing in OOC once again, despite having been told many times before to give it a rest. Today alone I muted your chat three times, telling you each time to give it a rest, alongside a couple of others who also decided to join in. On the third occasion and after also insulting me in OOC it was clear you weren't taking it seriously or didn't seem to care, so I took you to the roof and gave you a warn for diss in OOC with a longer mute, hoping that you might begin to take it a little more seriously. I don't think it helped you that your friends were spurring you on, and others were also muted for doing the same thing.

Diss 1 "dingle off the percocet" - I asked both you and Tim to stop
FJBKVIq.png

Diss 2 "un mute timothy or you're more gay" - You said this after also insulting me in /pm which I ignored. I muted you again as you couldn't control yourself in OOC.
GBFGk8h.png

Diss 3 "ding whole" - Saying it in a different way, I ignored this as I was busy dealing with someone in a sit and hoped that maybe you might stop having been muted twice already
bTUPOkA.png

Diss 4 "damn why my dinkle of da perky?" - You started saying the same thing in different ways more than once. I took you to the roof and spoke with you, this is when I gave you a warn for diss in OOC.
rwEih16.png

I had given you so many opportunity's to stop, even ignored some of the things you said, but you couldn't control yourself and had to continue. Today isn't the first time this has happened either sadly.

• Cringe 1
  • Agree 2
  • Forums Moderator
1 minute ago, Jerryy said:

dude it's not a bully method, it's a fucking inside joke my friend told me 4 fucking months ago and I found it funny. there is a meme about some (may be fictional) person named quandale dingle

I know, a lot of people use the name Quandale Dingle as a result of a meme. This is related to a real person who you and many others poked fun at and wouldn't stop unfortunately. That was explained to you last time, and I have explained it again to you today but you chose to ignore everything I have said, still saying the same thing over and over alongside dissing me in /pm and OOC. It's a real shame, I was hoping you'd have understood the first time round but you chose to continue up to this point.

• Like 1