Juto Mod Application

juto21

In-game name: PPS Juto
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:0:53176635
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?:  | PPS Juto has played for 244:08:12.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  eXg Bluey
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I think I would be a good fit for moderation because I am a pretty level headed guy who can assess a heated situation . I've been playing the server for a good amount of time and know the rules quite well with no intentions of stopping as I've made some great friends here. I also play a good amount during the night time as I am on a 5pm - 2am job meaning I play in a slot where I feel not a lot of moderation is on sometimes. Even though there are some things I am still learning about base building I still when there isn't any moderation on assist newer players in starting out and how to make a base or getting leveled up to get into new jobs.

I also thoroughly Enjoy helping new players with money by doing different server events, For instance I did 5 rounds of Hide N Seek last night getting newer players to start understanding the map. At the end of the day I am an understanding guy who just wants everyone to have fun and we all know when there's limited moderation more rule breakers come out. That is why I wanted to throw this application out there to try to be a person who can help in the community. Thanks for reading and the consideration.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. Nope
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I pretty much play every day before work for 2-3 hours and my days off I play 8+ hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I work and play video games, I do love watching TV shows while I'm playing though.
Did you read the staff rules?: PPS Juto

Accidentally Posted in CITYRP first ignore that one I haven't had enough playtime in City to apply to mod there 

Edited by juto21
  • Like 1

I have said before and I will say again, Juto is one of the nicest guys I have met on the server and is really thought with what he does for others. I would love to have a nice guy like him on the staff team +1

• Like 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

I've spent a bit of time thinking over your application and I've decided to give you a +1 given that you've given some really good reasons for how you could help the server with an emphasis with helping new players, plus I think you'd make some fantastic events if you were to also become a GM, given that you said about the hide and seek challenge you did to help others get a feel for the map, I love the idea of things like that. The only reason for my hesitation is due to things you've said in OOC, which I believe you've been lead into by other people that you're close to, but I think from what I've read and heard that you're actually a decent guy and perhaps you didn't realise that certain people might be trying to mislead you, so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. You've got a good number of hours on the server and a clean record which is great, a testament that you're of good character. I think that overall you could be a fantastic addition to the staff team, but just be careful no to let others lead you down the wrong path.

• Like 1

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and feel free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

Contact a Manager ingame to receive your rank!
If you have any questions contact me on discord Glorbnob#5960