In-game name: SyG Wes
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561198021182944
Warns: 0
Timezone: Mountain
Playtime?: 1502 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]  YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]  Yes, Medal
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  Blotto 
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]  Senior admin years ago on GG darkRP. Resigned. Head admin on Diabolical rp.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] : I feel I could be a big help as I am on in the earlier hours. Most minges come out at this time and am applicable to personally gift the ban hammer to those guys who earn it. I am seeking an opportunity to help people in any way. I am deemed a friendly person in most eye's. With me being on the staff team I could further help people when needed. I am a long term player who has been with the community for years now and I know how everything operates and policy. I resigned years ago as I was burnt out on the position but now found myself interested again. I have experience and am mature to the given standards. I have never abused adminship to any extent. I am professional and will do anything to meet the criteria of any policy given. If you have any questions or concerns you may contact me via forums or in game. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: GG darkrp. I was banned a week for unintentional MRDM about a month ago.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Years ago on old forum platform.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 40 hours weekly 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play disc golf and smoke my weed. I play other games as well. 
Did you read the staff rules?: SyG Wes 

Edited by Wess
I suck at english....
  • Like 1

+1

Wes personally hasn't caused any issues on the server when I have played. He is very active throughout the night, which I also agree is when most minges come out of hiding. I personally think he will be a great fit to be added back onto the DRP staff team.

No hard feelings about that raid.

• Friendly 1
3 minutes ago, SGTMoe said:

I mean +1 I like wes personally and he has been here a long fucking time lol. Past experience and is pretty mature, not getting angry or disrespectful in sits.

I was gonna put you as a ref but you resigned 😠

• Haha 1