[Fixed] Outgoing Emails

• The Garnut

Hello Garfield Gamers,

Our outgoing email server has been fixed and will also now use SSL.

Registrations/password resets and all other actions requiring an email to be sent out from our servers are now resumed.

Sorry about any inconveniences!

• Like 4
  • Winner 1
  • The Garnut
7 hours ago, Dan Gardner said:

It wasn't using SSL before? 😱 glad ya use paypal for financials lol

Wasn't really a necessity to get the outgoing email to be SSL, there's no information being collected by the outgoing service, and there's more than 1 form of authentication for this forum software (PS, we had security in place against MITM attacks from 1&1). If I were not using PayPal, I would for very obvious reasons use SSL, and alot more than just that lol.

1 hour ago, Nutter said:

Wasn't really a necessity to get the outgoing email to be SSL, there's no information being collected by the outgoing service, and there's more than 1 form of authentication for this forum software (PS, we had security in place against MITM attacks from 1&1). If I were not using PayPal, I would for very obvious reasons use SSL, and alot more than just that lol.

seeeeee garnet is on top of things! Top G clearly graduated from husslers university with that A+ 

• Cringe 1