Warns:       None
Timezone:       Central 
Playtime?:            172:40:41.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]       Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]           Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]          Korn
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]      None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

My name is Lala Lady, personally I am super excited to apply for this position. I understand yall need plenty of help throughout the day and educate the community.  I would be a great candidate for many reasons. I have plenty of time to help due to working at home for my own agency.  I enjoy the game and would love the opportunity to be more than just a player. I play on both DarkRp and CityRp to support my friends and the server itself. I enjoy educating and being a helping hand when new players get on. I'm always there to answer any questions or help out and explain the rules and give advice on how to build or any of the necessities to play the game. I myself experienced the same when I first joined, the helpfulness and willing to teach me. I have been here since playing the game daily with friends and making memories. 

I dont get mad or hold grudges towards any players because in my eyes its a waste of time and my job would be to be non-biased. I understand that evidence is always needed in order to punish accordingly and not wrongfully which can happen. I get along with everyone and believe I could do great helping out and teaching in this server. Understanding rules is a definite need to continue to keep the server and community fun for everyone. I have been learning the rules since day one from help of the community and admins. Yall have been a great help to learn and id like to return the favor and learn even more. I am ready to go forward now that I have experience and time to do so. 

Thank you for the chance!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details.           Ive never been banned or punished
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:          No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:                I work from home so I am available all day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?  I do designs for tattoos aswell as im in a active car community 
Did you read the staff rules?:      Lala lady

Edited by Chicaa21
I miss understood the question.

-1 Not well know yet, got to interact little more.

+1 The field "did you read the rules" you missed this step

+1 your SteamID (STEAM_0:1:699492578) comes up with no bans

+1 (As far as I know) no Warns

Overall: +1

Edit: you fixed your post, changing my response.

Edited by Hendersonyt
Poster fixed post, changing my opinion.
  • Toxic 2
  • Forums Moderator

+1

I've edited my response now that you've read the staff rules.

You have a decent application and I like the reasons that you've given for wanting to join the team, especially the emphasis you've put on helping new players and your willingness to learn. You have a good number of hours on the server and a clean behaviour record which is great, plus you have a referral from a current staff member too which is awesome. I think that overall you would be a welcome addition to the team and so I wish you the best of luck!

Edited by ChrisRid
  • Like 1

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and feel free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

Please contact a manager+ ingame to receive your rank.