SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561198839036131
Staff members in-game name:Tax Collector
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):
Date & Time of incident: around 4:20 pm
Timezone: UK timezone
Ban Reason: MNLR
How long were you banned for?: 2 days
Proof of Ban:
What happened? (include any proof):i was minding my business in my base when a person raided me. when they killed me i came back and tried to defend my base, which annoyed them. then i broke a part of my base to go in and destroy my printers to prevent them from being stolen. then i was reported and banned after being killed a bunch more and minding my business once again
Why should your ban be removed?: first of all i would like to say that this is my first ban, across all garnet servers if that helps anything, and i am very new to darkrp only playing regularly for the past 2 days. i feel that my ban should be removed due to the inseverity of the situation and the actual circumstance in which in happened. if a player on my level raided me, i would be fine with it and i would accept it, but because of the massive power imbalance between me and the raider, due to money, upgrades and credit weapons, i felt it was massively unfair so in a sense, i was evening out the raid so to say. i understand this whole appeal sounds batshit crazy but i would genuinely like to be allowed back in and this will never happen again

spacer.png

• Dumb/Shitpost 2

I understand that you may be new to DarkRP and all, but you broke nlr multiple times going to the raid as said in your reasoning for an unban. I do apologize, but the rules don't get bent because you didn't read the rules. As I said in the sit you should read up more on the rules. I understand being upset at the credit weapons, perks, and power imbalance of it all, but that's uncontrollable.  There is somewhat of a way to combat that other than rule breaking, such as the afk credit store that you can go into by using !credit or !credits in chat. I'm sorry for the ban and all, but follow the rules next time and it won't happen, 2 days isn't that long of a ban compared to some of the other mass rule break ones. If you need pictures of logs I can provide them.

• DarkRP Administration Team

DENIED

You admitted that you broke NLR multiple times in your appeal, which was the reason you were banned for Mass NLR.
As per the snippet from the rules below, if you die defending your base during a raid you may not return to the base until the raiding party has left the base, and remember that while under normal circumstances the NLR time is 3 minutes, raids can last up to 10 minutes unless the raiders advert "over" before the 10 minutes is up.

w2uMsXR.png

Tk1D2qZ.png

While I understand you're new to the game, the NLR rule is universal across DarkRP servers and forms a key element of the gameplay.
Your ban will remain.

@Shin_Tsukimi @stretchy @Glorbnob @FlameSoul @GrosCave
Please lock and move.

• Like 2
  • Informative 1