make climb swep jumping to escape an rp situation fail rp or giving certain CPs the climb swep 2

Jerryry

If were talking about roleplay experiences, I believe we should just fix the slingshot exploit. No one in a realistic scenario would be flying across a city at fighter jet speeds anyway. But if that is not an option, I say that giving CPs a way to catch them (Climb swep or other) would be the next step.

Also it would put donators (most people who use the swep) on a more level playing field when it comes to CP vs Donator. Being a donator in my eyes should not be pay to win.

21 hours ago, Kicks said:

If were talking about roleplay experiences, I believe we should just fix the slingshot exploit. No one in a realistic scenario would be flying across a city at fighter jet speeds anyway. But if that is not an option, I say that giving CPs a way to catch them (Climb swep or other) would be the next step.

Also it would put donators (most people who use the swep) on a more level playing field when it comes to CP vs Donator. Being a donator in my eyes should not be pay to win.

I have a weird feeling if it gets fixed , people will leave and tbh a big part of the server is peoples alts tbh. 

It sucks but when I was staff I never really saw anyone complain about this it wasn't a big issue and I don't think it's a big issue. I would keep it the way it is because I think it actually keeps players on the server, keeps players from sitting in their base. 

• Agree 2

neutral.

both good and bad.

heres a little tweak doh.

Mayor should not have climb swep, if he has it he`ll just fly away, and noone can every kill him.

also, a climb swep isnt the only reason why cops dont catch people, most of the people with cc`s/climb sweps have dlores/db`s ect

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1

Your suggestion has been Denied

This is an unnecessary addition. As mentioned by multiple other people there is already a police class that has access to the climb swep along with the issues that have been mentioned if this were to be added.