Warns: N/A
Timezone: EST
Playtime?:  193:21:08.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/A
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] City rp staff
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I'm really never lazy I'm just gonna state ill always do something even if I don't really wanna. I will never really argue about with something if its just someone trying to be annoying, I mean i have a little bit of a bad temper, but its not bad at all I'm always laughing at people trying to argue/troll me. I'm pretty wholesome I always try and help new players and I'm just pretty chill over all just trying to help out everyone including new players/ og players/ staff I'm always trying to help out. I also will never start anything drama with other staff members. 

I have pretty much lots of time I did start school but I have at least 2 hours every day to play. I always try and hop on and try to see what's going on. Im usually on to 6 hours a lot of the time going to and most i dont just leave after I just afk. 

I'm really always asking for proof I'm just like that, I try not to warn anyone without proof I feel like that's just unfair how you can get warned/banned without proof endless its a simple rdm nlr or a MassRDM or MassNLR I have the experince on how its easy to get lied to like "oh he shot me first" "its was a misclick" "i was scared".

But I can get on anytime of the day, like I can get on in the mornings to try and get rid of the trolls. Because I have seen the amount of people who come to break the rules in the morning when no staff is on, a lot of times 

I am mostly just 

I always try and make sits very short (I mean who wants to sit in a little box for a hour.) I always try just to get proof, check logs, ask questions done.

I am never biased like if my best friend MassRDMs I will ban them for 2 weeks not for like a day/week.

Im 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details N/A
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Only for CITYRP
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:3-4 hours a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
I play soccer baskball and I work out a lot im and I just started school.
Did you read the staff rules?:NOT HELLONURSE

Edited by nothellonuse

Neutral 

Update your paragraphs for a different opinion! 

+1       Played multiple servers with this guy and can confirm once in motion he will do good as a staff member. Thank you for editing the staff application. It's the little things that count! Good luck! 

Edited by Wess
Corrected issue for my opinion.
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Neutral

Ive never seen you on here but maybe you've been on when I am and i did not see you so I dont know how you are in game. 

You do seem like a chill dude though

Edited by dmoney824
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

Being honest, I think you could really improve on what you've said about why you should be chosen to join the staff team. It's your opportunity to truly stand out and let everyone know what qualities you have that you feel would make you a great staff member. A lot of the things you've said are expected of all staff members, but I'd love to hear some qualities and experiences that make you stand out. For example if you enjoy playing football then you could talk about how that's helped you perform as part of a team. Or if you enjoy programming, you could say that you have an eye for detail as a result. Just a couple of examples but I think giving it some time and thought could really improve your chances of success 🙂 

Outside of that, you're a current staff member in Garnet with the CityRP team which is fantastic and it will certainly help you become quickly acquainted with DarkRP. You also have a clean record which shows that you are of good character. In the few occasions that I can recall talking with you, you've always been decent and friendly and you have a decent number of hours too. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt with your paragraphs given that everything else is great, and so it's a +1 from me and I wish you the best of luck!

• Like 1

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and feel free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

I see that you are ingame so I will set your rank