209:50:45

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Yes, I also have content creator role on discord from garnet videos

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

@Salteeeens

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

I used to be staff for a gmod darkrp server way back for a community called GamingLight, I also was an admin for TTT server for a community called OblivionGaming. I then switched to CSGO where I was an admin for many months for a jailbreak server for TangoWorldWide

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I've gotten to know the community very well and I think becoming staff is my next step up to more impactful for Garnet. I enjoy making content on the server and have made so many great memories since I first started. I also respect the staff's time and patience to handle sits. and know its not that easy of a task. I am very dedicated to help make Garnet fun for all players and I especially enjoy helping out new players that want to learn the ropes of learning to rp, how to get involved in community, etc. I wanted to apply much earlier but felt it wasn't the right time due to me leaving for the military and also my playtime wasn't there. If given the opportunity, I look forward to learning how to be a good staff member for Garnet and I know I will be in goods hands from learning from the leads.

With my past experience, I was also very dedicated as a staff member. I used to have to go to staff meetings in Teamspeak (just like this server does) and really enjoyed talking about ways to improve the server and such. I think I have good suggestions when it comes to improvements that can make Garnet more enjoyable than it already is. Also with my job I work with people all the time so I believe I'm am considered a well-spoken person and carry myself professionally (I hope this doesn't come across as an ego thing LMAO) But yeah, I have really enjoyed my time in GarnetGaming so far and again, I made this decision in wanting to be more involved in the community.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

I have a lot of time, currently. Right now I'm in tech school for my AF job so I just go to class, come home and study, then game on my freetime. I am on a lot during the night time and my weekends are free.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
I played football and used to wrestle. Now I am studying Cyber Sys Ops in the military to earn my degree. I like playing other games like Destiny 2, CSGO, and party games with the buds.

Did you read the staff rules?:

Bool Matz

Edited by Matzerum
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

Shoot I am just now seeing this and I apologize. I read the first two threads that were the training guide and the thread listed as "Staff Application Rules" before applying. I did not know the last question would be associated with the format thread. I know this makes me seem to not be dedicated but it was an honest mistake

Edited by Matzerum
  • Friendly 1
  • Informative 1

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and feel free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

Please contact a manager+ ingame to receive your rank.