SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561199059547864
Warns:0
Time zone: Pacific standard
Playtime?: 375
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]qxzc
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] reasons why you should choose me over other staff applicants is that I'm very honest and kind and funny and i shall always follow staff etiquette when I'm staff I will always treat my higher ups and users with respect when staff and not staff I will always obey rules and never use administrative commands unless deemed so. i will never abuse my staff powers while raiding im also good at base building and could help new players with that also.  I will never use vulgar or inappropriate language in a sit.

i will always make others day better and never punish anyone wrong fully when in a staff sit I'm aware that I could grab someone else id and ban them on accident but will do my best to unban them immediately I will treat returning or new players with respect at all times I will always ask a higher up before doing anything (warn/ban/reconnect/jail) without permission from a higher up.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details i have been banned on this server once because of mass rdm on accident everyone ran into my nerve gas on purpose
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
Did you read the staff rules?: Dildo Finklemen {GG GARNET}

Edited by tboygamer123
  • Like 1

1 PLUS. This Is a very responsible Member of the community  And he has helped Guide and protect me as i learned to play Garnet Gameing DRP And i owe all my skill and life to this man and I truly do believe that he should become a staff member

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Bluey said:

Neutral 

beef up ur paragraphs

thanks for the feed back ill work on it

1 hour ago, Salteeeens said:

+1 I’ve seen you apply like 3 times nice dedication 

finally putting some dedication into this application lol thanks for the feedback

55 minutes ago, IAmCam said:

-1 Not much effort put into the application, 3 questions left completely blank.

i personally think i put more effort into this one than my other ones but thanks for the feedback

4 hours ago, StraightWhiteChristianMale said:

+1 is dedicated to becoming staff and is on all the time

thank you for the +1 and the feedback

5 hours ago, oldschool said:

1+

i have been back on this server for like a week and I've seen you on every time I'm on. i can tell you have a passion for this game\server.

The only mid part about your applications is your grammar.

thank you for the +1 and feedback!

Accepted

While you've missed a few questions, you have applied many times and I believe it is worth giving you a chance rather than deny you over a couple short answers that you've missed on this application (especially when most are answered on your previous applications).

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and feel free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

Please contact a manager+ ingame to receive your rank.