DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

OldSchool Staff Applications (un-resigning)

oldschool

in-game name: OldSchool
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):Steam ID: 76561198277833141
Warns: 0
Timezone: EAST
Playtime? 460+ hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Sticc, HG Mystrio xx,Currently Baked,PPs, MethMan.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]  yeah i was a staff member on this server a long time ago, I've been head of staff on multiple servers. 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]       

you should choose me over other applications because I've been playing this game for over 5 years. i have the staff experiences more then all the new applications especially on this server. because i used to be a staff member about one to two years ago then i resigned because i lost interest in the game and had no more time to play at all. But now i got nothing else going but college so i have a lot of free time on my hands..one other reason why i should be chosen over other application because first thing i did when i joined the server is read the rules fully and bought a custom class. so if that doesn't show how much I'm dedicated i am about this server i don't know what dose then.

Also even right now when I'm not a staff member i always try my best to help out everyone as mush as i possible can. I've just been around this server for ever, my first time i joined was in 2018 you can see that in my profile. like me coming back endplaying the game just just made me wanting to come back to the staff team so we can keep the server in a good condition for another 4+ years . and i know i wont be able to get my rank back and I'm fine with that, I'm willing to grind again and put the time in so i can go back to what i ended in and hopefully higher. because this time i don't think I'm going to resign.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details      Never got banned or punished.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: last time i did was like in 2019 when i was staff 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: like i said i play about 5-6 hours every day 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? the only other game i play is r6 
Did you read the staff rules?: OldSchool

Edited by oldschool
Fixing my app

-1 Please read the staff rules.

Neutral After updating the application and reading the staff rules. I've seen you playing a bit but have never actually encountered with you too much! 

Edited by Wess
  • Like 1

-1 might change

Grammar is poor, therefore i feel like the paragraphs. Take off extra sentences like:

18 hours ago, oldschool said:

plus i just finish building my pc so im back into gmod and other games.

This is your first post since 2018 on the forums, so try contributing on here too.

• Like 1

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and feel free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

Please contact a manager+ ingame to receive your rank.