DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Jaren the big memer (staff application)

HtmlRoot

In-game name: jaren the big memer LFG
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:127357723)
Warns:: RDM because "it was a sit" even though the guy had a kos sign and building and I couldn't complete my hit cause he was blocked inside a building. Had to update the application to add this dumb warning. (personal opinion, I think it's dumb.) Basically, he was walking back inside his propblock and I wasn't gonna waste time when I had hits to complete. It is what it is.
Timezone: CST
Playtime?: | jaren the big memer LFG has played for 302:09:52.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes.
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes.
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None, but my past referral in my first application was xfish.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Got all the way to senior moderator in this server back in 2021. Also got into the event team.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I have experience, which will help me perform my job to the best of my abilities. I am dedicated and will get things done that need to be done. I have patience, which will help me deal with timely things without rushing things or stressing over small details in the bigger picture. Some of the staff team is familiar with me, which will make it more comfortable having a new staff member like myself around. Being a past staff member, I know a bit about how staffing works around here which will make training me and getting me started a breeze. I am chill and overall easy to get along with as long as you follow the rules and understand when you messed up. I don't like when people can't admit to being wrong, as it shows your stubborn and abrasive. I am mature, as with my age, so I will try to handle things in a mature manner when its required.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I was banned for a week recently here for being toxic and saying some stuff to some minges. I should've handled it better. I also had that unintentional MRDM ban which is listed and explained on my first staff application.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: August 6, 2021 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am available on Monday's, Tuesday's, Thursday's, and Friday's starting at 7 AM to 2 PM CST.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I have a job irl and I play basketball on my free time.
Did you read the staff rules?: jaren the big memer LFG.

Edited by HtmlRoot
  • Like 2
On 9/17/2022 at 11:20 AM, xFish said:

+1 i like this guy

But of course, what else from the guy who helped start my staff career on Garnet Gaming DarkRP. Legend.

On 9/17/2022 at 3:04 PM, Celestial_itus said:

+1 Extremely chill in game, has plenty of experience.

Yes indeed, I am very chill. Thanks for recognizing my experience.

On 9/18/2022 at 2:02 AM, Goobear said:

+1

Your past experience. Also your paragraph is well written.

Yep, I put thought into my paragraphs.

On 9/18/2022 at 3:55 AM, Hoal said:

+1

Not really a man for too many words, still the same old Hoal. Miss you buddy.

22 hours ago, ten10868 said:

+1 been playing with him all day good guy

Had fun playing with you, and you're a good guy too.

13 hours ago, JinpingXi said:

+1 

Not often I recognize someone applying for staff nowadays. I know you were good back then and I know you'll be now.

We live in unfortunate times, but don't fret because I aim to help the staff and ensure any willing applicants are confident in joining staff. Glad you remembered all the good I did. Your name is familiar, and I hope to see you ingame.

• Like 1

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and feel free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

Please contact a manager+ ingame to receive your rank.