Timezone: Central Standard Time (CST)
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 317:59:49. Hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/A
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] N/A
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]    I would like to be of service to all who need staff services. I'll be ready to grab sits and straighten out a player, I'd like to get the server the help it needs when we have mass RDM, major FailRP, and to help with TP's in freetime for the players service. I want to be able to keep all the tryouts and gameplay aspects flowing nicely while I am on and able to do so. Everything that I can do will help the gameplay of the players become more enjoyable and smooth as I will be active in my endeavors to support them. I have built bonds with many of these players and I think it would be a large benefit for everyone online. I already provide many beneficial services to all of my fellow Army members, and I like to help the Taliban side too as I don't get to interact very much besides in GM events. I want to bond with the people of the server as well as providing staff services to improve overall quality of life on the server. When we have strong bonds with the players it improves everyone's experience and gives them a reason to play more often, as they know someone is there to ask questions to, report to, or even just needing jobs set. I am also active later at night so I can moderate the after hours trolls and minges to ensure there is no funny business during the night. There will be many instances of bad behavior that I will actively seek out and correct properly and procedurally to ensure the server runs smoothly at all hours of the day/night. I already actively do everything within my ability to help out every player I possibly can and this would only further extend the amount of help I can provide this amazing community.
     My services will surely improve the quality of gameplay for officers as well as base level players. The abilities to sit players will also help control the populations minges and trolls that slip past the trainers. It would benefit not only the other players and factions, but it would benefit me as well so I can use said powers to better the server while I am playing, such as when I see a mass RDM actively happening, I could put a stop to it. My services and activity would benefit every player online as I am because I will be there for them as often as physically possible. Efforts shall be made towards enforcing the rules in a professional manner and in a timely manner too. This server has a strong set of rules that I have taken time and effort into learning to enforce it and encourage proper gameplay, from all players. I would mostly like to simply be there for people when needed. Just simply having an admin online is always important and I play during day and night most of the time so I'd be there for everyone whenever I am needed. No player will be treated unfairly, no powers will be abused, and strict professional behavior will be shown. I will continue to benefit my faction, as well as the server if I attain the role. I will always be around for anyone that needs help ranging from a question to needing a sit. I'm confident that I can provide every possible benefit that I am allowed to give to the players of the server, and the fellow staff! Every rule will be enforced by the book and proper action will always be taken by me as I am not the person who is going to let everything slide past, I am strict to procedures and I have been for years now. I will take upon any task and execute upon it professionally and diligently. No matter the outcome of this I will continue to benefit those around me by offering them my current providable services and information as they are needed. I can deal very well with the mingey players with ease as I do not let any words effect my judgement towards their punishments. I will be fair to all but strict to the rules. Nobody will receive unfair judgement nor will they get unjustified punishments. The rules will be put before everything and anything, so the server will be running with proper ease. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details | N/A
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I work 45 Hours a week from 7-4PM CST. I am available for almost all hours outside of it for 5+ days a week after 4pm. I have weekends off so I get alot of time to play on the server. I will be as active as physically possible within this time frame. As an average 4-5 Hours a day.

Edited by Joe1
Fixing Steam ID, Extended Paragraphs with more detail.

+1   I haven't really gotten a chance to talk to you myself, but I have heard good things so far. Just like the others said, you could use a bit more detail and effort to your paragraphs. Other than that, you seem to be pretty active and mature while on the server and I haven't heard of any problems about you. So good luck!

• Like 1

+1

I got to know you Joe through MARSOC. You're a chill guy and really good at communicating with your officers and enlisted. I don't have any issues with you yourself but rather that you lack having relations with the Taliban side. If im wrong ill change my neutral to a +1. 

EDIT: I talked to some Tali mains and they spoke highly of you. I have no issues with you becoming staff and good luck man u deserve it.

Edited by shax999
  • Like 1
  • Disagree 1
1 hour ago, shax999 said:

Neutral

I got to know you Joe through MARSOC. You're a chill guy and really good at communicating with your officers and enlisted. I don't have any issues with you yourself but rather that you lack having relations with the Taliban side. If im wrong ill change my neutral to a +1. 

I’ve been working on tali relations but nobody seems to talk much over there to me. You can usually find me talking to KMP(KillMePls), Coco, York, Chance, and sometimes the 055th boys when I help em in war in TS. But this is fair to leave neutral until more Tali start talking to me while I’m over there.