DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Henderson GMod Retirement

(Story time) Been a long time since I join this community all the way back in 2021 (even though I was mostly inactive). It was a very hard time while being staff for this from March 2022 to well today., HR and GM but think it is time to retire from GMod and find my new passion for a new game I have.

(Ping Spam alert)

@VeraFly my Mentor and trainer back in March, even though you been quite lately. 😛

@FlameSoul my favor manager and gave me a good pep talk a few times and understanding.

@stretchy long time helpful staff now manager.

@Shin_Tsukimi bro legend & king of the emotes gotta be the best person when it comes to emotes. 😄

@ChrisRid my other Mentor who did in fact help me with those pesky gray line rules 🤣

@Salteeeens Wierdo (JK 😛)

@Cheerios king bully, still haven't forgotten what you did.

@toxiccwilly Hope you do well my friend.

@MexiShark 😒

Hobo Martian: sad to leave but I got personnel matters hope you still trade the next generation of staff.

Thomas: Inactive

@Luxembourg even you are a TTT Main, still had fun with that cross server Ban but still a hard working staff with SMod on DarkRP

@Dustin Retired too now, not a good thing. 😦

Edited by Hendersonyt
Fixing pings
  • Like 4
  • Cringe 1
  • Sad 3

I'm sad to see you go Henderson but I'm glad to read that you're pursuing other interests! You always were a great help and great person! I wish you all the best and hope you continue to thrive in all your future endeavors. If you're ever on Garry's Mod in the future, just let me know and we'll game together!

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Hendersonyt said:

I thought about coming back but not worth it if I have to go through the hassles of applying.

Its not that hard to come back and apply if you left with a good reputation. Just play for like about a week and actively engage with the community and you'll get accepted surely when you apply.

• Disagree 1