DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Staff Application - Omnipotent

Omnipotent

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:53951831
Warns: RDM, 9/25, Cyber Thief mugged me, and I didn't realize i was being mugged and killed him. I was justified in that but I killed him again, which was RDM.
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 403:22:26
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/A
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I've been staff on multiple servers in the past, from SA to Mod.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I'm going to cut this into concise points. I'm actually active for the most part, and if accepted would be more active. I'm not emotional, games are games and you don't need to get heated over pixels. I'm reasonable, both parties word would be equal, not just the guy who made the report.  If given permissions I'd like to make more fun for the players on the server, semi-event type stuff to spice up the playing experience. I'm not new to GMOD, I've had the game for ten years and as of writing this I have 6,331 hours. I'm more than versed on the way things work top to bottom. I'm not stressed out easily, so being on of if not the only staff having to handle all reports wouldn't take a toll on my ability to conduct my responsibilities. I typically am all over the map as I play, and run into a lot of situations, mrdm/pb/etc that I could handle were I staff. I'm well spoken, and wouldn't give the server's staff a bad name through behavior or attitude. I know many people on the server and have relationships with a number of them, a familiar face is always nice when you need help or need to report something. I help new users, whether that be to GMOD or DarkRP, all the time in grasping the ropes of how things work, and lots of times give them care packages to start with. Gestures like that can help to make sure people come back to your server. Lastly I've been staff innumerous times over the past ten years, I get how things work and I know how to do the job well, and without pissing people off.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details  A few times back in the day when I was younger, like 2012-2016. But these days anything over a small warn doesn't happen.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  N/A
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am off every Monday and Tuesday, and am off every other weekend. The days I work my main playing times are 9-10PM till 12-1AM.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I hike, I'm into sport shooting, hunting, and a little competitive shooting. I also raise chickens and two goats.
Did you read the staff rules?: KF Ömnīpøtənt

Edited by Omnipotent
kingrebel had a point, paragraphs needed some beefing up
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, thekingrebel said:

+1 Needs to beef up paragraphs but good playtime and overall, a good app 

10 hours ago, Chicaa21 said:

+1 Active as well as super cool. Nice play time and a decent application. Good luck!

5 hours ago, voidz said:

+1

Good playtime, paragraphs aren't generic, beefy paragraphs, Good luck

Much love for the +1's. 

On 9/26/2022 at 10:08 AM, BlottoDaDon said:

+1

Nice paragraphs, you have a vet's number of hours, and on top of that, with your attitude and intentions you have for the server and staff team, I think you'd be a perfect fit right in. Wishing you the best of luck on your staff app!  

Thank you blotto! Means a lot my man.

19 hours ago, Wess said:

+1 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

❤️

6 hours ago, dmoney824 said:

+1

I always see you on. Never interacted with you but your app is great and seems like you’d make a great fit to the team 

❤️

5 hours ago, Criteria said:

+1 

Very good guy, Need to beef up the paragraphs a little but all around have had good in counters with you 

Much appreciated man, only reason I didn't make the paragraphs longer was to avoid saying the same thing a different way.