SteamID: STEAM_0:44531477
Warns: 0
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: 322+
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
Referrals: Wombo, Smity, Drippy, HuntingGuy, Ghostmane, Daredevil and Ritzu

Past experiences as staff:
I have had staff experiences on DarkRP servers, a ZombieRP and a BaseWar server years ago. I've staffed about five servers, and one of my most notable experiences as a staff member was a server where I was highly depended on not only by the rest of the staff team but by the owner himself to keep the server and staff team in check. It has been years since I last staffed, so this will be a new slate for me, and I’m looking forward to relearning.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? 
When the server's pop is high, most of the time staff is afk, busy or not on. This would be a great fit for me in helping out with tryouts/training for anyone on the server and being capable to help others as well as myself. When tryouts are happening, officers hate having to wait a whole 30 mins of valuable peacetime just to have someone fail in sims or having to continue after war ends. Wanting to see the whole server grow, if its Base Faction or SOC for Tali/US, is my main goal.

For the actual staffing side, as someone who has experience from years ago, to relearn will be fun and important to keep the server in a safe environment. I want to fully understand what goes on in keeping the server running and hear out people's concerns on the server to bring them up in staff meetings, etc. I am looking forward to making new friends within and outside of staff to create a bond with the community. I have, in the past, talked with a lot of active players about gameplay, and their thoughts and brought it up to both manager's. To be a part of the staff team and still do what I do as an officer and server member may show new players or players with concerns that their voice is being heard.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? No
Have you made any previous applications?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have several hours a day at a time to put towards growing the server and helping server members.

Edited by Blinkowski
  • Like 2
  • Agree 7

Even though I told Blink or (Deathwish) not to put me as a referral, I did indeed tell him to apply and I would put my comment there. (note: this is not a drawback to his application as I did always ask him to apply.)

+1 He is a consistent member at this point and just got 2LT in Rangers due to the activity and the amount of activities hosted. He's definitely someone that would benefit the staff team as I mentioned what he has done to benefit the server.   

Edited by Smity_
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

+1

This is a no brainer, Blinkowski has been going above and beyond for the server and even has been active not only on US but also putting in time over in Taliban side. He wants to better the server and is a very respectable person in the community. He would definitely benefit the staff team!

• Like 1

+1

I like what you plan on doing and your intentions, your overall a fair player and would make a great addition. Maybe extend out the paragraphs, you can go heavy with detail.
  Otherwise this is very well put together and I do believe this is a great start, having experience = bonus points from me as well because it shows your dedication to rules and servers.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

+1

Seems dedicated to help the server.

As a fellow Ranger, I see him helping out as much as possible (our activity channel is flooded by his messages).

Would make a great addition to the staff team.

Good luck on your application!

• Like 1

+1 great guy helps out the community and a lot of lower enlisted. I also did tell him to put me as a referral in which I do not usually do for anyone. Would love to see this man on the staff team I could go on with a whole paragraph as to why you would be a great staff member.

Edited by THEHUNTINGUY
  • Like 1