DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Sam The Fluffy Ones Staff Application

In-game name: Yourfluffypalsam DaB
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:445955604
Warns: A couple rdm's maybe?
Timezone: CDT
Playtime?: | YourFluffyPalSam DaB has played for 722:05:07.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] TS: Yes Microphone: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Moat TTT L. Mod
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

It's safe to say I play a lot on this server and as such I've learned a lot here. For starters I can name any rule when needed for any situation. I'm also very good at cooling situations down and not over-reacting when something is going wrong. I as well can keep my cool during rough or drawn out situations. Though admittedly I get a little frustrated at times I don't let it ruin my or others time on the server. Plus even though I'm working currently I've found A way to balance work and Gmod so I can play without stressing over timing and when I work again.

I as well have gone through thick and thin learning from any mistake I make whether that be killing someone when it wasn't right or failing to properly build a base. I'm also a very seasoned player as I've played through some of the tougher times in this community. Lastly I know how to help new players grow and help them learn the right way to play instead of what sadly a lot of new players do and break lots of rules while doing nothing but annoying staff. I have also been able to help in staff sits consistently being able to provide clips and screenshots where needed.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

As of recent the only 2 I can recall it was 2 mass rdm bans, However from my memory neither of which were intentionally trying to be mass RDM
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Almost every day 8or9am to 11pm
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I have work but it doesn't interfere for the most part
Did you read the staff rules?: I SamTheFluffyOne Have read and acknowledged every staff rule

Edited by JustOkay
Beefing up paragraphs

Neutral

Personally, I'm not familiar with you at all; however, let's not let that get in the way of a -1 vote. I do play mostly nights. Application is decent so there is that. Good luck! 

Edited by Wess
Whoops

-1: I've never interacted with you in-game before but I've seen you get warned and jailed a couple of times before:

1 hour ago, JustOkay said:

Warns: A couple rdm's maybe?

(/warnmenu in-game to check your active warns) (It would be great if you update your application with the missing information)

Your application is not bad but I also remember seeing you at least once complain and lose your temper at the staff team in ooc for not taking your reports, I don't know how would you act with other staff members when something doesn't go as planned but based on the mentioned reactions you had you probably wouldn't react well. Because of this I'm giving you a -1.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you might improve after some time, so then I will change my opinion when I get to know you more and see more good stuff from you. Good luck!