92:12:30

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

I was not referred 

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

I was a chat moderator on Rustoria on rust.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

I believe that I should be chosen over other applicants because of my work ethic. When I have a problem I always try to fix it as soon as possible. I don’t want a problem to get bigger and bigger when I could have solved it instantly by just putting a little more effort than usual. For example, if I had a conflict with someone at work I would go up to them and talk it out rather than doing nothing and allowing it to get worse. I also am a very friendly person and try not to get into unnecessary conflicts. Some of the best people I've ever met were people that i was playing with or against online. I have learn from past experience that being very nice is always better than being a little mean or rude.

Additionally, I believe I should be chosen over other applicants because of the amount of time I can devote to the role. I can play at the very least 3 hours a day and will probably spend closer to 5 if possible. I truly care about this server because it was the fist DarkRP server i ever played on. Garnet Provided me with a foundation for how DarkRP works and the people on DarkRP taught me how to make bases,raid bases,change jobs, etc. I enjoy helping people on the server when they have problems, like not knowing how to switch jobs, or claim doors or anything of that sort.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details\

I have never been punished on any Gmod server.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
I have not made any past applications.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

At the very least 2 hours a day.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I like tactical gear and guns. I go to the range as much as possible.

Did you read the staff rules?: Bonka Man

• Like 1

Neutral

Never seen you; however, your paragraphs could use some work. Make it exciting to read. Make us believe you are better than the other applicants. Good luck! 

Edited by Wess
oops

Neutral almost a +1: Your application is not bad and I've interacted with you a few times, you seem to be a cool person based on those interactions. 

Another important thing to mention is that you know the rules pretty well so I will give you that.

The only reason I'm not fully supportive is because of your playtime, I would suggest you to interact more with other people and play more. Good luck

• Forums Moderator

+1

I like the reasons that you’ve given for wanting to join the team, plus you have a clean record and otherwise have made a decent application. I haven’t met you that I can recall, but you seem genuine and I don’t see any reason to deny you a change to help out on the team. I wish you the best of luck!

• Like 1

Neutral. Not much playtime, and not very known in the community yet. I can say though, the past few days you have been very active, showing you know most of the rules and asking for clarification on rules you do not know. Always been respectful in the sits I've handled with you involved. I feel at the rate you're going right now, within a week or two you'd make a good member to the team. I suggest you get more involved in the community. 😃

• Informative 1