Atlass

In-game name:GIGA CHAD ATLAS
SteamID (https/steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:115609441
Warns:0
Timezone:EST
Playtime?:186 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] payphone/hotfeet 
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] EUS Halo RP
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] i'm not better than everyone. but i want to help the server that does not care about my ping and has introduced me to some many people that i want to help.
this server is amazing. i think i can be a proven staff member for this server because of my past experience as a event mod on a halo RP and developer on a dark RP. i Wish to show why i can prove useful to garnet and the community. I've never seen a server that cares for it's staff and player's and can still be fun,it's incredible. I would have never meet such amazing people if it was't for garnet. i wish there was more of a way i could do to describe how i feel. All i can do now is say i want to help garnet get even more fun for newer member's of the server. which is why i want to become staff with my past experience on other server's such as EUN i know i can provide a unique events. and i know the server's kos rules and raid/mug rules and I've done my best as a community member but i know i can do more for garnetgaming. and i hope with my experience with events i can provide great holiday events for Christmas/Halloween and i am always open to opinions on how to make events better for everyone. i know i'm new to the community but i am willing to show how i am as a person. 

now i know i'm not going to get a big welcome but i hope i can prove that a i'm great moderator. i will be open to all who want to know this new guy. but i know that a can help this server because i don't have much to do but help the community. i was on the server and when staff had there hands full of people reporting other's and i wish i could of help them, but i'm not a mod but i did what i could too help them. i love the this staff team they have never lied or treated my any different because of my ping. now i wish to return the there kindness in full. now i can provide a full videos of sits so people and can show what they did in sits and the punishments so they can say if i called them a lair the clips/videos can help disprove or prove there case, open to show my skills on how i can be a useful mod, after all i represent staff i can be levelheaded with aggressive player's and i have experience dealing with groups of cases i have the time space in my life to show who i am for the staff team.  

i will end on this note thank you for looking at my application. and happy Halloween.🎃 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details/ i rdmed in spawn on a halo RP and got banned for 2 days
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 12/15 hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? chess
Did you read the staff rules?:GIGA CHAD ATLAS

Edited by Atlass
spelling error/update
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Neutral 

Honestly you should beef up your whole application. 

Have never had interactions with you personally in game. Thanks for updating the application. Good luck! 

Edited by Wess
Updated their application.
  • Informative 1
On 10/21/2022 at 5:30 PM, Wess said:

Honestly you should beef up your whole application. 

Neutral

I agree, you definitely need to beef up your paragraphs and add a lot more. Try to talk about what you are good at and can bring the to table as a staff member, and Correct any grammatical/punctuation errors then i will +1. 

Edited by BonkaMan
He has added more to his application.
  • Informative 1

+1: Your application is not good at all since you only wrote 1 paragraph:

On 10/21/2022 at 4:44 PM, Atlass said:

[minimum 2 paragraphs]

I also haven't seen you in-game much even though your playtime is good enough, so I will change my mind when you reapply and improve your paragraphs. Good luck!

You fixed your app 😄  

Edited by Wendoly
Modified his app
  • Agree 2
17 hours ago, Chicaa21 said:

Neutral

Atlas is super cool to hang out with he's been very active passed couple days. Id love to see him on the team but I do agree you need to beef up the paragraphs and fix the grammar mistakes. If fixed I will change my answer 

thanks for pointing out my mistakes i can't get better without people telling me what my mistakes are.  

Edited by Atlass
18 hours ago, Wendoly said:

-1: Your application is not good at all since you only wrote 1 paragraph:

I also haven't seen you in-game much even though your playtime is good enough, so I will change my mind when you reapply and improve your paragraphs. Good luck!

thank you i did not know how to put my self in words, but thank you for telling me how i can do better.  

Edited by Atlass
  • Like 1

Neutral. I have seen you in-game a few times and all my interactions with you have been positive. I will change this to a +1 if you fix up your application paragraph and add a second paragraph.

+1, fixed up his app a bit.

Edited by HtmlRoot
1 hour ago, smileeface said:

-1 i love that u enjoy the community but I don't think this is telling giving us much on why you'd be beneficial as staff. ill keep an eye out good luck !

thank you i have a hard time putting my thoughts in to words. but i am eager to show why i can be a reliable staff member.  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, HtmlRoot said:

Neutral. I have seen you in-game a few times and all my interactions with you have been positive. I will change this to a +1 if you fix up your application paragraph and add a second paragraph.

thank you i hope i can help the staff with my skills