Jump to content

DarkRP Update [10/26/2022]


Recommended Posts

Don't know if this is the right place to add, so feel free to remove if necessary. 

I noticed that when I'm transported to the backrooms when I'm running around and get dropped down, and I do escape, that any perks I had previously (health, armor, speed, etc) are removed. Which can be frustrating spending the money on the perks and getting pulled into the backrooms. 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, 1998Corolla said:

Don't know if this is the right place to add, so feel free to remove if necessary. 

I noticed that when I'm transported to the backrooms when I'm running around and get dropped down, and I do escape, that any perks I had previously (health, armor, speed, etc) are removed. Which can be frustrating spending the money on the perks and getting pulled into the backrooms. 

Brother don't you go to the backrooms voluntarily though? Seems like you can just avoid losing your perks by not going when you have them.

This isn't something that is going to be patched since we are nearing the end of the halloween event.

Link to comment
39 minutes ago, Proggy said:

Brother don't you go to the backrooms voluntarily though? Seems like you can just avoid losing your perks by not going when you have them.

This isn't something that is going to be patched since we are nearing the end of the halloween event.

No you can go to the backrooms just by falling through the map in some spots. I haven't voluntarily gone since getting the pinhead hook. 

Link to comment
59 minutes ago, 1998Corolla said:

No you can go to the backrooms just by falling through the map in some spots. I haven't voluntarily gone since getting the pinhead hook. 

I will say this has happened to me multiple times I have noticed it generally happens in the tunnel next to fountain where it normally lets you out of the back rooms 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...