DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Care Package Suggestion

Fonza

Description:

During war (Ideally during the middle mark of war), have a "Care Package" fall onto 1 of the OBJs that grants 1 lucky player an Advanced Juggernaut that would strip their weapons and give them the .50 HMG (khr_hmg), and somewhere between 750-1000 HP for one life and the correct juggernaut model. Also while active, they’ll have a severe movement penalty since they would be carrying a lot of gear. If they still have it by the end of war it could either slay them, or set them to citizen.

For the US model it would be models/donators/juggernaut.mdl. For AFG (I think) it would be models/arachnit/csgoheavyphoenix/tm_phoenix_heavyplayer.mdl.

OR

The same thing, but the care package allows the player a random one time use of an Elite class of their Faction.

Reasoning:

Adds variety and allows new players to experience other weapons and a different perspective. Would also give a side OBJ to look for during war that may be the turning point for a faction.

Edited by Fonza
Add something in I forgor
  • Like 4
  • Creative 1
  • Agree 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

spacer.png

Accepted

With killstreaks being added, we will look into a Juggernaut option. As for a "care package" that is open to anyone during war...  I'm hesitant. But a weapons cache or something of the sorts during peacetime can be accomplished once PES is finally back working and I can make that happen.

• Like 2