DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

ACT BATMAN staff app

evantrainor0109

in game name: ATC batman

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561199229994217

Warns: 6

Timezone: EST

playtime?: ACT batman has played for 389:9:27.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] no

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] none

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have played for a good amount of time and know all the rules, so as to not ban/warn falsely. I will be sure to help ant new players with the essential knowledge of the game, also to respond to as many reports as I can. If there is a sit to be taken care of I will stop whatever I'm doing to resolve that situation the best I can. My goal is to be on at least 7 to 8 hours a day, I will also treat everyone with respect no matter their level.

Why would you chose me over other applicants I will make sure  that the players have a good time on the server and enjoy garnet gaming dark rp. I hope to make this community free of trolls, racists, and homophobic people and to make this sever fun for all ages 12+. I also want to donate and do giveaways to new players just to make there experience a little more easier and enjoyable. Lastly I'm going to host little side events for everyone with an administrators approval of course and to accept everyone for who they are.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I've been banned on garnet a few times.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no I have not.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have practically every day when I'm at my moms.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

wrestling, skateboarding, and woodworks

Did you read the staff rules?: yes 

• Spicy 1

-1: Please read the staff rules at least 3 more times:

27 minutes ago, evantrainor0109 said:

Did you read the staff rules?: yes 

And like Aidanpoppas just pointed out 6 warns is a lot of warns 

The app is not good and this is not a good thing:

30 minutes ago, evantrainor0109 said:

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I've been banned on garnet a few times.

Especially if you don't give details about the bans like the format asks you to do. Right now I don't think you could be a staff member, maybe in a few months after you get used to the rules/community but as it is right now my opinion is no. Good luck!

48 minutes ago, evantrainor0109 said:

1. Mass RDM - July 12th 2022

2. RDM + LTAP - August 18th 2022

3. FDA + LTAP - September 21st 2022

I am curious why you have two LTAPs on record, would you like to elaborate on these bans now that you have further information?

Screenshot_20221116_231344.jpg

I'd also like to mention some parts of your paragraph have errors in spelling, grammar, etc. And some parts are not really staff related (you could do giveaways as a player for instance) when I'd really like to hear about how you are going to handle players and situations, and how your conduct will benefit our team.

Also, you made a huge error in your last staff app, I'd like to hear what happened. It could of very well have been a technical issue, but I'd love to hear what you have to say.

Fix the problems pointed out by myself and others, and take these criticisms to heart so you can improve your application.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Informative 1
45 minutes ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

1. Mass RDM - July 12th 2022

2. RDM + LTAP - August 18th 2022

3. FDA + LTAP - September 21st 2022

I am curious why you have two LTAPs on record, would you like to elaborate on these bans now that you have further information?

Screenshot_20221116_231344.jpg

I'd also like to mention some parts of your paragraph have errors in spelling, grammar, etc. And some parts are not really staff related (you could do giveaways as a player for instance) when I'd really like to hear about how you are going to handle players and situations, and how your conduct will benefit our team.

Also, you made a huge error in your last staff app, I'd like to hear what happened. It could of very well have been a technical issue, but I'd love to hear what you have to say.

Fix the problems pointed out by myself and others, and take these criticisms to heart so you can improve your application.

yes sir i am very sorry

• Friendly 1
  • Haha 2
  • Winner 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Although you're really cool in game I would wait till those warns are gone and get yourself know a bit more to the community.

Beef up your paragraphs and read the staff rules.