New Job (Fat tryhard job)

Jaz-

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum]
Using the fatman player model, we make a new job class that can heal over 300 hp using food. id say his max health should be at 1000, but the only downside is you become very slow, and your playermodel becomes very large!! 
This would be a raiding class unlocked at level 85 
What I think should come with this class should be
-Lock pick/keypad cracker (or pro tools if this becomes a vip job)

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?] Unironically I would say that this would help trying to defend against op bases. If you eat enough you can tank more shots and have more chances before you die in a raid.

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE] N/A
  • Creative 1
1 hour ago, IAreGunner said:

No offense but remember damage logs? Sounds like a way to fill them up with dumb shit fast and make reports anooying to deal with.

Like over 50% of the sits I do the logs are already cleared anyways lol. wouldnt make much of a difference

4 minutes ago, Jaz- said:

Like over 50% of the sits I do the logs are already cleared anyways lol. wouldnt make much of a difference

It’s gonna make a difference 100% as the logs will clear faster making getting away with rdm a little easier 

Its already a issue to some that they clear fast also? 

Edited by IAreGunner
2 minutes ago, IAreGunner said:

It’s gonna make a difference as the logs will clear faster making getting away with rdm a little easier.

Its already so easy to get away with half of rule breaking if the reporter doesnt have a video. Even with damage logs in some cases

Just now, Jaz- said:

Its already so easy to get away with half of rule breaking if the reporter doesnt have a video. Even with damage logs in some cases

So why make it easier?  Like I don’t see your point that your trying to make. it’s sounds like a cool job but I can see it being a massive headache when staff have to deal with it when it comes to damage logs.

3 hours ago, Shizzle said:

Neutral this man would have to be very slow to be worth 1000hp

I was thinking the same as walking speed or slower

Just now, IAreGunner said:

So why make it easier?  Like I don’t see your point that your trying to make. it’s sounds like a cool job but I can see it being a massive headache when staff have to deal with it when it comes to damage logs.

Well thats also why the job is at level 85, and id say the limit would be 1 person. Reducing the damage logs by a long shot

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, Jaz- said:

I was thinking the same as walking speed or slower

Well thats also why the job is at level 85, and id say the limit would be 1 person. Reducing the damage logs by a long shot

Im fine with that , but I don’t think it should make the player model look different.
Seems like something that will make the hit boxes weird. Maybe just the the slow affect to it. 

• Disagree 1
24 minutes ago, IAreGunner said:

m fine with that , but I don’t think it should make the player model look different.
Seems like something that will make the hit boxes weird. Maybe just the the slow affect to it.

yeah maybe thats a little over the top because hes already fat enough lol

• Forums Moderator

+1

I really like the idea of a 'tank' being a member of a raid party, someone with high-health but slow moving as you say to give a fair trade off. This could add a whole new dynamic to the strategy of raiding and it would certainly be a laugh.  I would however say that it might be best to limit the number of players who can play as the 'tank' to 1, just for the sake of the logs. I would also recommend adding a rule to say they cannot base, as the idea would be to help assist the raid party in actually raiding, rather than to sit and defend their own base.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines