Gordita

In-game name: GorditaConLeche
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561199416528486
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 150:15:15
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]  Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Hoal, eXg PastorGoodBoyTan, Hg Jaz, Shizzle
    Past experiences as staff:  [Optional]  No
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  

I believe I should be chosen over other applicants because I have held numerous leadership roles although not on Garnet Gaming. I would benefit to the team due to me having experience in situations where problem solving and unbiased opinions are demanded. I have an exceptional amount of patience. I believe that would be extremely beneficial in the server due to the high volume of younger kids that play. I have read and understand all of the rules GG has for DRKRP.    
 The people I have spoken to on GG all have said similar things in regards of why they enjoy playing on this server, there’s rules to follow or consequences come into play. If I was chosen for staff, I’d help enforce those rules to allow others to continue to play in a safe, positive environment. I’ve been on everyday since I started on this server. I feel as if that would be a plus towards me becoming staff because I’d be constantly available to offer my assistance.  
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 10-12 hours daily. 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I’m currently doing an engine swap on a 94 f150, and being a mom lol. 
Did you read the staff rules?: GorditaConLeche

Edited by GorditaConLeche
  • Like 3
  • Agree 1

+1 he had my rec but I guess it got lost in translation. Super nice, read the rules before even considering staff, willing to help and learn. Dare I say we may have a soon-to-be manager on our hands. Yes her playtime is a little low but he more than makes up for it in maturity and Readiness for staff. GL

Edit: nvm she added me

Edited by Shizzle
  • Like 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

I like the reasons that you've given for wating to join the staff team, and from what you've said you have some good qualities that would be beneficial when staffing on the server. I haven't had the chance to meet you, but with a number of referrals from current staff members it's clear that you have the support of the community. I see you also have a clean record (no prior bans) which shows that you're of a good character which I believe is essential, as staff members should lead by example. The only thing that I would say is that a commitment of 10-12 hours daily may prove to burn you out pretty quickly! The enthusiasm is fantastic, but try to take plenty of breaks and ensure you maintain a good balance between staffing and living the rest of your life. Keep us updated on the F150 engine swap by the way, that sounds awesome! I wish you the best of luck 👍

• Like 1

+1: Very active, super chill and calm person, the application is good enough and based on my personal experiences with her in reports she always acts properly trying to help and solve any problem she's involved keeping a respectful attitude, there is only 1 "Issue"; I would suggest reading the rules a lot more and getting along with the complex game mechanics since I've seen you have some slight trouble with that in the past, anything besides that is perfect. Good luck!

Edited by Wendoly
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, Criteria said:

+1 sex time is the only thing that isnt the best 😕

+1 even though sex time is a little low you have great referrals and well-written paragraphs, as well as staff experience outside of GG. I'm sure you'll make a great addition to the staff team.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and fee free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

I see that you're ingame so I will set your rank.