DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

change to cop job desc.

mossly

Description: many new players do not know how to quickwant or bind quickwant to a key. we should add a description of quickwant and a simple bind command ("bind <key> "say !quickwant") to police job desc. in order to help newer players play the job

Benefits: helps newer players

i always make sure to teach lower levelled cops how to quickwant when I see them but this would make it evident and would help them out

a simple change but i think it'd be good

EDIT: I'd like to make this just a "add job commands and useful tidbits like binds to job descriptions" post

Edited by JIM_SATAN
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

I totally agree that it would be great for job commands to be added into the job description in order for new players to adopt them easier. GMod can be a little confusing with a steep learning curve for newbies, and I feel this would benefit a lot of people who struggle in the beginning potentially. 

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team
3 minutes ago, WohMi said:

+1

Somebody should just make a GarnetGaming tutorial video already.

If someone does, HMU. I'm a great actor.

It's funny you mention this because I've had something in the works for a little while actually. I just need a bit more free time, I won't half-do it lol

Pgf7sWp.png

• Winner 1
  • 2 months later...

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c12.png

Your suggestion has been Accepted.

This is being altered slightly, Instead it will be added under PD Rules.

Please note that accepted suggestions will not necessarily be implemented into the server, but rather forked over to the development team for a second opinion, at which point they are free to choose between implementation or not.