M40 Breazy Ban Appeal

M40Breazy

In-game name: M40 Breazy 
SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:656942903
Staff members in-game name: RealRichard
Staff members SteamID: STEAM_0:0:457673026
Date & Time of incident: 6:30 / 7 PM (EST)
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: Exceeding Warn Limit / RDM

I was raiding a players base when this player named Often Racist came up to me during my raid and was getting in the way of my lockpick and stopping it from opening the door. He was a citizen but got too close to me and was messing up my lockpicking so I killed him. ( I was told by admin Currently Baked that I can kill anyone a knife away from me during my raids). After that I was reported by Often Racist for RDM. I didn't have a clip of me killing him because I didn't think I needed to clip it when I did nothing wrong. Often Racist didn't have any proof or video of what happened but he said he was farther away from me than what he really was. Which he was lying in the sit but neither of us had videos to prove our sides of the story. I then get warned for it by the staff member RealRichard when Richard does not know which side of the story is true when both stories don't come together. That warn lead to me getting a 1 day ban for exceeding the warn limit. Yes it's my fault for my warns getting me into bans but that warn was never supposed to happen since there was no proof from either players in the staff sit. Since Often Racist was the reporter of the situation, he needs to prove what I did was wrong in order for me to get in trouble. If there is no proof from anyone, the admin does not know what is true and what isn't. 

• Informative 1
  • Agree 2
  • DarkRP Management Team

ACCEPTED

I've spoken with RealRichard, who informed me that you were given this warn for verbally admitting to the other player being outside of the base in-game.
RealRichard added that their Recording software (OBS) did not properly save this video;

Therefore, there is no valid evidence that can be provided to indict you for the RDM and subsequent warn-ban.

Your ban will be lifted promptly, as well as the in-game warn upon your return to the server.
RealRichard will be spoken to about this situation, and the importance of compiling valid evidence for punishments

"I was told by admin Currently Baked that I can kill anyone a knife away from me during my raids"

For reference, you may only kill players who are inside (past the first exterior door) of the base you are raiding or those who are interfering.

There is no proximity or "stabbing range" as mentioned above.

"You may not kill nearby players unless they're inside the building in which you're raiding."
"(You may kill the party members of base/CPs and or people who are interfering/countering.)"
- GarnetGaming DarkRP Rules

@stretchy@Shin_Tsukimi
Please lock & move. 

• Agree 1