Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 152:09:03
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/a
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] JustPlay Servers, GGS.SX- Been 2 years since staff at all.
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
 I will Benefit in many ways... I am always on recently. I have been playing since late 2017. I have Respect, And many other morals. I treat everyone how they should be treated and with respect! 
    I have much knowledge in all different Ways of disobeying the server. I know when someone is in the wrong, Or lying. I am very experienced in calming down situations if they are too humid, and being able to do that in my eyes        is like calming a baby. 
Also I am very outgoing. But when needed I can get very in character as a part of the staff team and take care of the situation. I love being able to interact with other people, players, and good friends! Also I love helping others, Helping others is a big play in life itself, on a server, or on the phone. If its involving a server, its even more in depth due to, many different things can happen online in good ways        and bad, and I can be your guy to diffuse
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details No
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  All day everyday right now

-Signed Falk

Edited by Falkie1

Hey Falk!

Thank you for applying to Garnet Gaming MRP, we hope you enjoy your time on the server.

Few things about your application that I want to point out to you so that you can make adjustments now and in the future.

I don't think I've really seen you around too much, unless you went by a different name or just mainly play on Taliban.

On 12/27/2022 at 10:31 AM, Falkie1 said:

Playtime?: 4,086 hours in total playtime.

While having a lot of hours on Gmod is fantastic, please be aware that we are looking for your in-game hours which can be displayed if you /playtime (your name), which should give you a specific number so you can copy and paste into this part of your application. (Since been fixed, good job)

You should choose me over applicants because, I am Fit enough in my mind to be able to stop an argument or a RDM situation. I am also very well at calming when others are enraged, it's all in how you come across with someone!! I have morals, and I always be sure to make everyone happy at the end of the day. Another reason is, I am on Mostly 12-14 hours a day, I have much time on my hands, and would be a pleasure to be a part of Garnet.gg's Staff team.

This is a good paragraph, however we are looking for a bit more detail and specifics. You said that you worked on another server? Try to give us examples as to how you've helped on those communities. (Has been improved!)

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes

Last thing, I think you have the wrong staff application format, use the one that's linked below and edit your current post. (Also has been fixed.)

For right now, I'm (still) going to leave this application with a -1, I want to heavily encourage bouncing between channels, getting to know people, and upholding a positive reputation within the community.

But I wish you luck on this application, and any other future applications that may follow.

Edited by Fonza
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Chawhead said:

- 1 while you have 4k hours on milrp which is good you lack the 2 paragraph minimum and lack the requirements of us knowing you have read the rules change that and ill plus it for now -1

YO NOBODY GIVING ME TIME TO FIX IT I GOT 152 HOURS ON IT EVERYONE WAIT DAMN FOR EDITING

-1 I have only seen you on the server one maybe two times. Having a good reputation and knowing people on the server is a big thing. Like Fonza said jump between channels talk to people on discord and in TeamSpeak. I also feel your paragraphs need more work to them. Especially with past staffing experience would expect some more and better detail as to you plan to better the server and why you would be a excellent pick.

Edited by THEHUNTINGUY

-1 although you have reach the minimum hour for application, you havent build your reputation enough to makes me feel comfortable for you to be a staff, I like the fact you put the time to fix your paragraph but I am not sure you are trustworthy enough to be a staff and trust takes a lot of time to build. Maybe apply again in a month or two get to know more people and try to apply it again otherwise good luck to you.

3 hours ago, THEHUNTINGUY said:

-1 I have only seen you on the server one maybe two times. Having a good reputation and knowing people on the server is a big thing. Like Fonza said jump between channels talk to people on discord and in TeamSpeak. I also feel your paragraphs need more work to them. Especially with past staffing experience would expect some more and better detail as to you plan to better the server and why you would be a excellent pick.

whilst i have only 1 channel unlocked....so nobody here is finding facts but saying irrilevant

-1 Your activity this past week has been really consistent which is exactly what the staff team will be looking for . The reason why I gave you a -1 is that you need to put in more time within the server to be recognized. Assisting in tryouts, hopping on teamspeak, and  recruiting new players can easily put your name out there. In addition, making your paragraphs a bit more descriptive of your previous staff experience would be greatly appreciated. You have the potential don't give up!