Draco Staff app

Draco_

In-game name: Draco/Jaeger
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 18
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:99345297
Warns: 0
Timezone: CST
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 75R SGT Jaeger has played for 1946:53:11.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Shax Shwade Reynolds KMP
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Garnet MRP, Revenant DRP
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe that I would help benefit the server because I have staffed before on multiple servers and I have played in this community for the past 5 years and have made a lot of friendships and few enemies in that time. I found that in my first staffing experience I kept myself calm and collected in staff situations and, was very open to helping new and old players when asked. I also find myself on the server a lot when staff count is low. Which is usually around 8-9pm CST on weekdays.

I have recently switched over to US side to hopefully meet more people and build connections over here after being an AFG main for the past 5 months. Already in the past couple days I have made new connections and am meeting more people everyday. I currently reside Rangers and plan on staying in this faction for awhile, but helping out Army and Soc factions on the server the best I can from a player and staff perspective. 

In the foreseeable future I plan on staying in the community and continue building relations with new and older players. I always am looking to help the server grow and keep people playing. With my calm demeaner, past staff experience and knowledge with the server, I think I would be a great fit for staff. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: No
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, 2020
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Weekdays during the Night time hours, Weekends.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

+1

I have given this referral to Draco because of his great activity within the server. He has been on at times where not all staff can cover. With my experiences with Draco I do agree he is a extremely calm/open minded person. It would be great to have him on the staff team.

• Like 1

+1 Drac0 is one of the most mature and down to earth players I have met on Tali, and in my opinion shows all the characteristics of a responsible staff member. His open-mindness will be a great quality to have in unbiased sits, and his overall activity will make him another helping hand on this server.

• Like 1

+1 Can confirm that I have given my referral to Draco. He has been on his grind lately and even decided to leave badri to go help out rangers due to the lack of players. This guy has been apart of this community for a while and hasn't been in any trouble as of late so would be a great addition to the roster.

Edited by shax999
  • Like 1

+1, this guy plays on both sides of the server, building a bond with everyone. Very respectful from our conversations, active as can be. He understands the rules very well and worked very hard on this application. I’d say he makes a great fit for staff!

• Like 1