DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Tdizz l Moderator Application

tdizz

In-game name: Tdizz
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:591101150
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: | CT 4837 Tdizz has played for 300:50:56.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] none
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] was a former GM when it came out the 2nd time.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs

I believe i should be chosen other applicants because, being a past GM I have had experience in the CWRP server, so i know the rules pretty well now. Along with that i've been DRP staff as well getting me good practice with bans and being confident in my decisions. so far i haven't seen many people breaking the rules but I know at times it can get very hectic during events and ext where we're trying to get the population up its crucial someone is available to help out. I'm good with being active on the forums, giving feedback or replying to appeals that have had anything to do with me.

Along with these skills, I know that the CWRP has had a rough few months gaining population and i believe along with being a mod i can bring on great new ideas that could potentially boost the server pop and get returning players, being a manager for the rust servers has opened my eyes for many other garnet related servers I've played knowing a decent amount on how to retain players and gain players. Overall, I'm an active member in the community currently working with the Rust servers and I'd love to get back to the CWRP grind to help out as much as i can.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details - no, I haven't
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: none for moderator.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3-4 hours on weekdays, more 5-6 on weekends.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I love to play rust, and other gmod servers.
Did you read the staff rules?: Tdizz

• Like 1
  • Friendly 2
6 hours ago, Amplify said:

-1 I have only seen you on the server twice, you seem to be Immature from the two times I've seen you on, I haven't heard anything positive from anyone about you.

Tdizz? Immature? Haha Funny Joke 

+1

Very chill guy, I’m sure he would be an amazing staff member. Former Rust Manager and Great Drp staff. 

also when we 1v1ing on valorant again

• Haha 1

e8aec860a66fb7323d6543c270e2baa7.png
Accepted!
Looking back on how you were when you were previously on the server, and how you are on DRP/Rust staff I'm more then confident that you will be a great addition to our moderation team, be sure not to utilize your Mod powers until after you have been trained. Welcome to the Mod team!