Staff members SteamID (/id (name): Don’t have

Date & Time of incident: 4/15/2020

Timezone: PST

Ban Reason: ESP

How long were you banned?: Perma-ban 

Proof of Ban: https://imgur.com/a/exxXOtD

What happened? (include any proof):

Why should your ban be removed?:

When I initially started playing the server around early 2016 I got along with the community easily and liked where I was. I played both servers of DarkRP and MRP and even got staff. I tried to put as much dedication as I could into the server because it was constantly growing and was a lot of fun to play. Fast forwarding the to time of my ban when I cheated for a day, it was around the time when I began to lose interest in playing the server. I began to develop this mental status of slightly minging and not caring what happens to the reputation I built because I wanted to focus on my computer engineering degree and other personal stuff which was a completely reckless idea to develop. 

I cheated for a day, getting banned the same day as I submitted a screenshot of myself using ESP during a sit. I was quickly banned for this, and I understand the consequences of my actions. While the amount of time I cheated does not excuse my infraction, it has been two years, and I have been itching to play ever since.

While I would not provide much more than a number on the player list, I believe that I have matured and come a long way since then. Though there is nothing to show for it server-wise, I would like to ask for a second shot at playing again.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

Denied
We asked for you to be completely honest of what you have done and that was still not achieved in your appeal. I asked you in DMs about a certain situation and you have still not put that in your appeal. So again, Re-appeal in 2 Months like what Ozzy said BE COMPLETELY HONEST. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

spacer.png

Overruled and Accepted

While it's not entirely unjustified for you to pay for the decisions of your peers, I feel your ban has been long enough. You've been forthcoming with your mistakes and have done your time. However, with your friend group, you're all on your last legs. If you do anything, and I mean anything that may compromise the integrity of the server, your entire group's appeals will be automatically denied for as long as I'm remotely close to MilitaryRP.

• 300 IQ 1
  • Spicy 2
  • Haha 1