SteamID: STEAM_0:0:573577312

Warns: RDM x1

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: 102.08.44

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): N/A

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I've always aimed to become a staff member in a dark rp server one day, so that's why I'm always on this server when I play gmod. I really love this server and I can confidently say that server can benefit from me becoming a staff member. I am a quick learner so I can definitely make up for my little experience as a staff member. If help is needed from another staff member, they can always come to me for I am always eager to help. I also strive to improve more and more everyday and I am determined to help make this server as fun as possible for players.

Overall, I just really love to help others. I don't like to see people struggling on an issue that can easily be solved if someone were to help them because I've been in that situation before. I am willing to work from the ground up in order for the members of this server to have an amazing time and comeback in future, even if I to put in extra hours. I can also take punishment maturely and professionally so if I mess up, I'll learn from it and strive to be better. I love Garnet Gaming and like said before, this server can benefit from me.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?: I've been warned in other servers due to NLR a few years ago but that's about it.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 30 hours.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I'm on my highschool's wrestling team, I'm in a orchestra program so I am a young musician, and I do Kickboxing.

Did you read the staff rules?: Weef Peef

• Like 1

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and fee free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

I see that you are ingame so I have set your rank

• Like 2