Staff members in-game name:proggy 

Staff members SteamID (/id (name):

Date & Time of incident:2022-01-15 19-41-58

Timezone:ADT

Ban Reason:Cheating 

How long were you banned for?:99 

years

Proof of Ban:

What happened? (include any proof): When a event happened I loaded in and started to lock onto people and shooting them. (There’s a video somewhere)

Why should your ban be removed?: I think I should be unbanned because it’s 2023 and it’s just been a long time I really do think I changed quite a bit haven’t played much Gmod after I got banned and i really just want a 2nd chance because I know I deserve to be banned for life without applying to be unbanned but if I can have any chance to be unbanned it wouldn’t be a mistake if you did. If I even get a warning or anything I think I should be banned without a chance to get unbanned just 1 very last chance to redeem and prove that I will never cheat again and just play the game it was suppose to be played. I know I still don’t have a good chance of getting unbanned but it’s worth a try.

Hello @Apollo47I was around when this ban happened and still help the SWRP Community. The last appeal bishop mentioned to play other servers among the GG community to help with you getting unbanned in your next appeal. I believe this hasn't happened since the ban at least on MRP. This is still up in the air as Proggy and Markymark can make the decision on this.
Anyways good luck on this appeal. 

• Cringe 1
  • Agree 1
3 hours ago, Shizzle said:

Nice alt lmao

Why would I make a alt like a whole month ago just for this 

??

4 hours ago, Proggy said:

You left out a huge detail that you ban evaded the same night and tried out for ghost company. 😆

You my sir are indeed right I did miss that whole part but I forgot about after I got banned I made decisions without thinking not thinking any way it will effect me but now that I care about being banned I do regret that. And I was waiting for so long for those try outs and I did not wanna miss out on those 

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Agree 1