Alright so, this may be a bit off-topic but, i woke up this morning and heard alot of barking from the 2 family dogs my family has, i thought nothing unusual of it because they always bark at the neighbor's dog but

they stopped barking while the neighbor's dog kept on barking. so i went to the kitchen window to look out at what they were barking at and assumed they were just barking at the neighbour's dog again but saw some random dog in my backyard, i was obviously confused so i ran to get my other family members to get them to see the dog but, the dog was gone, i tried making its general discerption (atleast everything i could see through the window) eg. Black fur, some kind of brown underbelly fur going up to their head. but that was all i could say because i didnt see anything else except for that and the outline of the dog, i might be going crazy or something but i swear it was there

this is not a shitpost btw, garnet is kinda like a social media app to me and i use it that way. sorry if its confusing.

Archived