Unbelievable RP Experience! So outrageous roleplay experience!

MrLegs

So i was playing on GarnetGaming DarkRP as i do most nights, and i just so happen to look through all the fantastic job sections they have to offer in the F4 menu. I was scrolling and came across a job that stuck out through my monitor that peaked my interest. The job is Deliveryman. You go around delivering packages to peoples front door steps and it gives you money and XP. Fantastic job to roleplay as. Unfortunately there is one HUGE issue i have with this job. I identify as zey/zem and gender identify as a woman! And the job title is DeliveryMAN. Its unbelievable and in my eyes very unacceptable as it causes issues with me roleplaying because that's NOT how i identify. I am geniunely on my last wits end about this and needed to say something on the forums if we can get a topic going. Please respond and share your genuine opinions as this topic is very sensitive and important to me!

• The Garnut
11 hours ago, MrLegs said:

So i was playing on GarnetGaming DarkRP as i do most nights, and i just so happen to look through all the fantastic job sections they have to offer in the F4 menu. I was scrolling and came across a job that stuck out through my monitor that peaked my interest. The job is Deliveryman. You go around delivering packages to peoples front door steps and it gives you money and XP. Fantastic job to roleplay as. Unfortunately there is one HUGE issue i have with this job. I identify as zey/zem and gender identify as a woman! And the job title is DeliveryMAN. Its unbelievable and in my eyes very unacceptable as it causes issues with me roleplaying because that's NOT how i identify. I am geniunely on my last wits end about this and needed to say something on the forums if we can get a topic going. Please respond and share your genuine opinions as this topic is very sensitive and important to me!

ACCEPTED

Will rename the job to DeliveryGENDERNEUTRAL 

Archived