DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

shit sharks staff application

sharkman

In-game name: shit shark
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561199122881476
Warns: none
Timezone:est
Playtime?: shit shark has played for 84:24:56.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None that I can recall

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

From the short amount of time I've played. This sever is near and dear to my heart . I would love to be apart of the future and shape the sever in a better way. I've met so many friends in the short amount of time I've  played. I can never stay away from the sever the experience. I get when I play is like no other. I would love to make more memories and make garnet darkrp. A better place a place where everyone young or old can have a fun experience. I am a determined hardworking. With a lot of free time on my hands I love to give advise and help people to make there day better. I can work in high pressure environment's and keep cool to stay on track. I am determined to help and find solutions for problems to help someone. I like to stay fair and keep everything unbiased and do an outstanding job while doing so. I want to be a role model for people and set an example. With my knowledge of technology I would be and amazing team member. I love to keep myself responsible and accountable for my actions and like to keep it at a high standard. I will make sure everyone is alright in right or wrong during anything I do. I truly love this sever and my time on the server and wish to help. I believe that I would be and amazing dedicated hardworking member of staff.

please consider, shit shark 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes only verbal's and warnings though

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: About 3 or so years I made an application. To be a staff member on a Minecraft server. It did not go well and I stop playing because I was embarrassed.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 6-8 hours a day 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I am a football player and a baseball player for my middle school 

Did you read the staff rules?: shit shark

I will be consistent and say you are too young. You can’t control your schedule and you will be abused. I think you’ve been great on the server when you’re on, but you’ll be put in situations that will push you outside your comfort zone and you need to be able to navigate those tough situations. Someone at your age doesn’t need to be put in those situations. 

Edited by Harm
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

-1, you have the required hours, but I would like to see some more interaction with the playerbase. I've not seen you in game, and for once i've actually been active. Paragraph could be a little better with a couple grammar mistakes, but you're young so its chill. Maybe try either splitting the paragraph up, or just adding another one. Apart from that, nicely done and I hope to see you in game!

• Like 1

Neutral, While I was going to give you a -1 I decided to see the bright side of this but, Unfortunately I’ve just never seen you around, haven’t had one interaction with you. Id argue whilst you meet the playtime and age requirement you will not be treated nicely by everyone and I think it’s best you get a better idea of our server and see if you can handle everything before you take on tasks whilst dealing with school, etc. If you see yourself capable of becoming staff, scheduling working out where you’re able to attend and focus on school whilst playing our server, I do wish for you to apply in the future. I just feel for right now you should give it some time.

• Like 1