DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

MrLegs Moderator Application

MrLegs

Yeah you've been active the past week or so, and you seem like a cool guy, but that's about as long as you've been on the server, a week or two maybe. I don't feel that's enough time to fully know the rules or the community in general. With some time though I feel you'd make a good staff member, and you have a pretty good application.

• Agree 1
8 hours ago, IAmCam said:

Yeah you've been active the past week or so, and you seem like a cool guy, but that's about as long as you've been on the server, a week or two maybe. I don't feel that's enough time to fully know the rules or the community in general. With some time though I feel you'd make a good staff member, and you have a pretty good application.

Not accurate at all. But i appreciate the feed back! 

13 hours ago, RealRichard said:

+1, very active, great person, very helpful. 

+1 With two conditions. His RP is on the more "ass-holish"  side of things. He can rile players up quite quickly and knows how to push people buttons. My recommendation is to settle down with that, even though it is in the bounds of roleplaying. If you take staff seriously, do not see it as a competition, and focus on helping others instead of the opposite you will do well.

My other condition is that you need to understand that other staff members will have differing opinions. They may be right, wrong, or in the middle. You must read the rules on conduct towards rank and understand the hierarchy of the team. If you feel disrespected or belittled, go to the higher-ups.

You have my recommendation if those two conditions are met. 

Edited by Harm
  • Informative 1
20 minutes ago, Harm said:

+1 With two conditions. His RP is on the more "ass-holish"  side of things. He can rile players up quite quickly and knows how to push people buttons. My recommendation is to settle down with that, even though it is in the bounds of roleplaying. If you take staff seriously, do not see it as a competition, and focus on helping others instead of the opposite you will do well.

My other condition is that you need to understand that other staff members will have differing opinions. They may be right, wrong, or in the middle. You must read the rules on conduct towards rank and understand the hierarchy of the team. If you feel disrespected or belittled, go to the higher-ups.

You have my recommendation if those two conditions are met. 

Completely understand and thank you for your response. I do understand my roleplay has been a bit toxic without breaking the rules, simple messing with people and giving false information. If i do get accepted into staff it won’t be like that and i have been trying to actually help new players these past few days. I spent an hour or so teaching a new player and helping him with his base. I feel your concern that other staff might have different opinions and that’s why i’m here to show them i mean no harm and will do the best i can as staff and show them why they made a great choice by choosing me. Thank you so much! 

3 hours ago, ShankNinja said:

+1

To be fair I haven't met you in DarkRP but I feel your forum feedback to be mostly unbiased and your app good. If you don't get accepted I hope you take criticism to heart and come back in a few weeks more powerful than they could ever imagine.

Thank you for you're words of wisdom! Although I might not get accepted I do hope, also I do truly see both sides why some people might -1 my app. I take feedback very seriously and have been working on my ingame persona for a little bit trying to better my image! 

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1