Hello Again

Nerooo

Hello everyone, my name is Nerooo (or known as Jake on MRP), and I've been around for quite a while, just haven't been super active on here. Yesterday, I decided to come back to MRP after a 6-month hiatus to learn that I left an automatic renewal on my visa gift card for 35 credits/per month. Now, anyone would've (and should've) caught this mistake, but that Visa gift card is sitting in my drawer somewhere with a balance of like $130 remaining. Anyways, I came back and got to play Santa buying donation items for players (We even led a charge against the Afghans with bricks-in-hand).

I look forward to meeting each and every single one of you as I relearn the ins and outs of this wonderful community. Hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day!

- Jake 

Greetings fellow GG community member!

It's great to hear that you've recently returned to the community after a brief hiatus. It's always lovely to see familiar faces and reminisce about the good times spent on the server.

We appreciate your generosity in spreading the holiday spirit by gifting donation items to other players. That truly shows the spirit of giving and community in MRP. Your participation in the charge against the Afghans with bricks-in-hand sounds like it was a thrilling experience!

It's wonderful that you're eager to get reacquainted with the community and learn the ins and outs of MRP once again. We're all looking forward to getting to know you better and creating new memories together.

Wishing you a fantastic day ahead!

Best regards, 

aproductivememberofsociety

Archived