4orms staff application!

4orm

In-game name: 4orm FUBAR
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): (STEAM_0:0:13057897)
Warns: 3
Timezone: Eastern standard time
Playtime?: 246:10:38.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone? [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes I have Radeon software so i have the ability to record
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None I wanted to apply myself.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] no
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I am respectful i am well mannered . I am also mature and i understand to not roleplay while on duty and not to go AFK while on duty. I also wont staff in any other Garry's Mod server. Thank you.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: yes. one time in the garnet gaming dark RP server i got banned for MRDM. I MRDM'ED because i was a hobo and someone took my shipment and i adverted raid as hobo because i didn't know. 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: on weekends i have all night and on school nights i have until 9:30 - 10PM
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like to play sports like football.  i also play other games other then garry's mod sometime but i mostly play this server
Did you read the staff rules?: yes, I have read the rules.