DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Goofy Guys staff application.

GoofyGuy

In-game name: Goofy Guy
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:0:631700845
Warns: None 
Timezone: EST
Playtime?:  1147:21:24.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes.
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes.
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

As an active roleplayer, I believe I would bring a unique set of skills to Garnet Gaming's dark RP server. My passion for creating experiences within games has driven me to hone my abilities in character development and roleplaying. I understand the importance of remaining in character and following the rules set in the server, while also adding to the overall enjoyment of the game for all players.

Additionally, my strong communication skills and willingness to work with others make me an asset to any team. I am a team player and understand the importance of collaboration in creating a fun and dynamic gaming experience. I am also able to handle unexpected situations in a professional and level-headed manner. I believe my combination of roleplaying experience, and adaptability make me an ideal candidate for a staff position on Garnet Gaming's dark RP server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details.  https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A0%3A631700845 (all bans are fairly old)
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: None
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I could contribute around 5-7 hours a day.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Some hobbies I have are Reading and Writing.
Did you read the staff rules?: Goofy Guy

Edited by GoofyGuy

-1. Age. I have said this on other applications, I feel staff should not be young. That is just my opinion.

-1 MRDM? Come on buddy.

Neutral: Did you use ChatGPT or a tool to write your paragraphs? The font is different and your grammar in the answers after it are far worse than your paragraphs. Just a bit odd. I’m referring to “some hobbies I do”, it should read “some hobbies I have”. Then you compare that to the paragraphs above and it looks like a different author.

+1 playtime.

Final verdict: -1 do not recommend.

Edited by Harm
  • Agree 3
27 minutes ago, Harm said:

-1. Age. I have said this on other applications, I feel staff should not be young. That is just my opinion.

-1 MRDM? Come on buddy.

Neutral: Did you use ChatGPT or a tool to write your paragraphs? The font is different and your grammar in the answers after it are far worse than your paragraphs. Just a bit odd. I’m referring to “some hobbies I do”, it should read “some hobbies I have”. Then you compare that to the paragraphs above and it looks like a different author.

+1 playtime.

Final verdict: -1 do not recommend.

I used grammarly as well as typing in a google doc so that might be reasons for different fonts etc