chubbinmuffin

In-game name: chubbinmuffin FUBAR
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:9946640
Warns: 1
Timezone: eastern standard time
Playtime?: 90:18:25.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:  [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] I was recommended to apply by Luke B. FUBAR
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] yes
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I think you should consider me as a staff member because I'm very active. When I'm on I try to help people, I usually try to help people with there question, or if they need help doing something i can help them out by telling them the commands or how to do certain stuff. Another reason why I think you should consider me as a staff member is because i will try to accept everyone's complaints and help them to the best of my abilities. Other reasons that I think you should consider me a staff member is because I'm not quick to anger and I listen to both sides of the stories, and don't just jump to conclusion. I do have school which will hinder my staff abilities but when i don't have school i am very active and try to be on whenever i can.

I will put almost all my time into this job and solve any problem there is. If I can't solve a problem myself I will ask another staff member to maybe assist me in the sit. I also think you should accept me into your staff team because i am calm in general and don't get angered quickly or without reason. So in conclusion I will always be on as much as I can to help out around the server, and get rid of all the people who look to disturb others experience on the server.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I got jailed for 5 min for killing someone (rdm)
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: everyday after I get from school at 3:15. So mostly the entire day. I am very active on the game everyday. On the weekends i have all the time to contribute as a staff 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like to go fishing, i play track, watch tv, and hang out with my family and my girlfriend

Have you read the rules?: chubbinmuffin FUBAR

Edited by chubbinmuffin
missing paragraph
5 hours ago, WohMi said:

age of 15 to be staff again

I've met kids who are under 15 who are more mature than 30yos who act like babies on the server.

Age is a factor, but I'd be more comfortable if I knew more about you. 

Neutral for now, will change to a +1 or -1 based on people's actual experience with you, not just a assumption based on your age.

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

I've met kids who are under 15 who are more mature than 30yos who act like babies on the server.

I agree it’s could also be a reliability thing. school, homework, parents, etc. Idk i haven’t been on in a week my internet and health has been a factor i just be sifting the forums lol