SEAL Tactical Class Replacement

Chef Ramardee

16 minutes ago, Krimzin said:

I didn't mention DEVGRU needing another class to be elite, I had said that DEVGRU should get something in return for their skill level. I'm trying to talk with Delphin & Phantom about weapon changes and more. Also your line about not sucking up, you like to not suck up to someone by mentioning how they wouldn't need it twice? "Clearly using his faction as an example." "Taylor didn't need this when he had leadership of SEALs... I think 😄"

I'm not asking you to +1, -1 it for all I care. Just use common fucking sense, it isn't that hard.

I'd just like to add that I won't be responding to anything more about this. I'd like this thread to keep to the

"Use common sense" "give actual feedback" when you have some people +1ing without reason. Seems legit.... I'm done

Edited by Madison | Garnetgaming
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • 300 IQ 1
On 9/28/2018 at 9:07 PM, Yazmo ☣ said:

so basically you want the tactical class to be renamed to devgru so you are "distinct" and you want another player model just to be difficult?

Why type the whole "Just to be difficult" part? This was a completely legitimate question until that. And no, I am simply asking for a visual change that is already implemented into the server, (so it would not be difficult at all) and would benefit the SEAL team because of it's current structure. From what I have been told by several very old players, there was once a DEVGRU class in the server, and it was used back when SEALs were thriving, however, due to very lackluster leadership between then and now from other leaders, it has been removed. In my time as leader, I want to bring the SEALs back to their former glory, and possibly even achieve higher regards than they once had in the past. I want DEVGRU (known commonly as ST6) to be what it once was, and I want the SEALs to be able to look forward to making into the team. 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think this is 100% necessary. Yes, I see the part of having a cool model to flex on people and to reward your SEALs for being good, but you already change your name and jobs to DEVGRU.

(Might have changed from when I played, or I just didn't pay attention to the Seals but) most of the time it seems like the other Seal Teams and ST6 stay together/ go to the same objective so acting like your own group seems pointless. 

When it comes down to it: ST6 are still seals; they all wear the same trident, and to me,  it really doesn't seem necessary to alienate ST6 from the rest of Seals.

Edited by Mooper_
replied before reading like a fag (sorry)
  • Toxic 2
  • 2 weeks later...