Steam ID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:438043239
Warns: None
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: 770:16:58
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
    Referral(s): N/A
    Past experiences as staff: I am currently staff on DarkRP
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I think I should be chosen over other applicants because I am pretty chill and calm compared to others. Some may think I am a minge but this is mostly because most of the time I am on the server to have fun and take a break from other things so I might act very hyper sometimes but it will not affect my performance as staff. I am also staff on DarkRP so I have experience with staffing on Garnet's servers and I am a very hard worker. I have been told I am good at getting things done quickly and I am pretty disciplined when it comes to important situations. My bans may discourage others and make them think I am not fit for staff and people can have their opinions but I am not an adult yet which means I am maturing at a very quick rate so my bans even if they seem semi-recent just know I have grown from my mistakes and gotten more mature.

I have a good sense of whether someone is lying or not and my communication skills are proficient and clear. I am never afraid to ask for help or guidance and I love helping people when they need it. As staff on DarkRP, I think it has improved my overall skills and experience because of some of the situations and people I have to deal with on there. Whether it is a minge or a situation where someone I know has the possibility of getting banned I pride myself in being very unbiased. I think I would make a good addition to the staff team because I want to help this community and I wanna see it grow even more than it has because I love it and the people in it. This is where I have met most of the people I play with and I don't know what I would be doing if I wasn't in this great community

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details.
I have been banned on DarkRP before and it may seem recent if you check but for me i think i have changed a lot and gotten more mature in that time.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: None
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: about 4-6 hours a day but depends on my circumstances and staffing on DarkRP
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I spend time with my dad most of the day when its the weekend and I of course love watching anime.
Did you read the staff rules?: wub

Personally from what I have seen, he can be quite mingey depending who he surrounds himself with. However, he is able to be a fairly active member to the community and is capable of performing RP when needed to. If he is able to reduce his mingey behavior, then I think we can give him a chance.

From what I've seen of Wub he can create fun atmosphere's for people in the server but sometimes it can go a little to far, and this is wild coming from me. Personally I have no quarrel with him being on the Staff team and it would be a nice refresher seeing him in the team possibly even a good addition with the right training. So I'm going to have to be neutral on this, and neither give a -1 or a +1.

I wish you luck on your App though!

NEW EDIT: I've changed my mind on this matter, Due to recent days and long thought I've seen Wub have active hours pretty much everyday, He's genuinely fun to be around, He can still get a bit carried away at times but I know he'll improve on that, I think having him on the Staff team would be a fun addition, He's changed ALOT from how he used to be, and continues to work hard on being a better version of himself. So for these reasons I'm no longer Neutral on this matter and I'm giving him a nice big,

+1

Edited by Shini
Changed my mind on the matter :)
  • Like 1
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

I'm going to start off by saying the server doesn't particularly need any new 'Staff' members, and the priority right now from the Administrative side, is the Gamemaster Team.

In regard to you applying, I would only echo concerns already raised. Whilst I know you don't show "mingey" behaviour in any attempt to cause trouble, you can just get carried away sometimes, and that obviously causes some doubts/reservations. Personally, I'd want to see firsthand you in a position of responsibility before I'd give you a +1 on a staff application, such as a leadership role on the server

(I know you're DarkRP staff, but as I'm not a frequent player I don't know how you are there)

• Like 1

Just letting you know, as a darkrp staff, if you want to apply for swrp too, you must get both side's agreement, ask proggy/cyber for darkrp and swrp side management team (mark/juno) for the permission to become a GM on swrp

Overall +1, but you must stop the mingy behavior, no matter as a cwrp player or a GM

Edited by Hoal
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Hoal said:

Just letting you know, as a darkrp staff, if you want to apply for swrp too, you must get both side's agreement, ask proggy/cyber for darkrp and swrp side management team (mark/juno) for the permission to become a GM on swrp

Overall +1, but you must stop the mingy behavior, no matter as a cwrp player or a GM

Already ahead of you lol asked cyber and proggy a few days ago