Fat Good BOI

In-game name: ACAB Fat Good BOI
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:570122913
Warns: 1
Timezone: PST

Playtime?: 352:27:12
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] No
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Lenny and ganja inspired me into becoming a staff with his great work of claiming reports
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Im a mod in a discord server with 7k+ members
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I believe I would make an excellent DarkRP staff member because I am highly organized, level-headed, and I possess a great deal of patience. My main goal is to ensure everyone has a smooth, enjoyable experience. I take conflicts seriously and use my best judgement to reach the most agreeable solution. As a staff member, I am flexible and willing to adjust when situations become escalated. 

I am also highly committed and dedicated to upholding the rules of the server and wouldn't hesitate to respond quickly to any rules or policy violations. I would ensure the infractions are dealt with professionally and impartially. I am also enthusiastic

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No i have not i was warned on this server for nlr
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: As long as i can i want to help this server alot on weekdays i get to be on 3 Pm-9:30 Pm or 10 weekends all night
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Basketball and Hockey
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes i read everyone even the servers rules and the common rules and ill be working on learning them while i wait

Edited by thenotsofriendlydragon
  • DarkRP Administration Team

-1 Although you are super cool in game and have good time you didn't read the rules, you are missing your two required paragraphs and the need for a mic

Edited by Chicaa21