ThatManFaded

In-game name: TPD Faded
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:47046172
Warns: 0
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Playtime?: 83:15:52
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]  Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Richard, Wub.
    Past experiences as staff: Superadmin on DigitalDeltaGaming PrisonRP.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? First off, I'd like to start by saying that throughout my time on Garnet Gaming I've come across a lot of different people and many different situations that I think I could help more in as a staff member on the server. When I first started I had no intention of applying or anything along those lines but as I continue to play more and the more I come across newer players to Garry's Mod I realize how much I enjoy helping the people on this server and love to continue to see it grow. Secondly, I feel like as if I've gotten well known in my time here in the community and I'm friends with a good portion of the staff team currently. Thirdly, I would like to state how I've read both the server and staff rules thoroughly and have a firm understanding of how the server runs and keeps running. Lastly, I believe that my experience previously will help develop and strengthen the staff team in the future. Like I said previously, I enjoy helping people within the community and that doesn't just include newer players, it also includes the staff team and everyone else that helps make the server what it is and what it's worth. 

Continuing from my statement above about helping out newer players in the server, I believe that I do a lot of that already, whether this opinion is just mine or yours also is up for whoever is reading this to decide. While in game, I see in OOC commonly players asking "How do I level up?" or help with other commands in the server such as "/dropmoney" or "/give" just for a few examples. Whenever a player asks how to level up I always do my best to help them further develop in the game, whether that's giving them the money to jump start their time on the server or going through it with them. The best tactic I've seen to level up whenever you become is as a Delivery Man and using speed boost to help you get around the map faster. By doing these little things for newer players to the server I feel as though it would make them stay longer and feel like they've made a friend (which they have). Some features of the server I knew nothing about when I first started playing, like how exactly the printer system works or that you could buy perks. A perfect example of this is on multiple occasions I've seen newer players ask how the system works and how to help with it. I privately message them and occasionally give them full upgrades due to my current VIP status, which again makes me feel like they'll stay longer and make a new friend in the server.

The second point I made was how I've gotten to know the staff team on the server. Whenever I joined the server I only knew one person and that's only because I know them personally and they recommended the server to me whenever I was getting back into Garry's Mod. As my time progressed through, I've met a lot of amazing staff team members and have became friends with a couple of them. These friends are Lala, Richard, Ganja Goblin and Wub and they've helped a lot in my time here on the server by making me feel welcome and helping me out whenever I need something. I would like to further develop the relationships that I have yet to make and look forward to the opportunity of speaking with and making friends with even more of the staff that I haven't already gotten to known. Words can't describe how it feels to have these friends that I can always rely on and I hope I can make the same impact on someone else as they have myself.

Another point I made was stating how I've read and understand the rules of the server. I believe whole heartedly that I understand most, if not all of the rules involved with Garnet Gaming, including the forums. Throughout my time playing Garnet Gaming, I've discovered that there are a lot of rules and regulations that I didn't even know about even with my experience in RP servers. Each job has it's own set of rules along with the general server rules. A perfect example of this is that I didn't know for a long time that the Hobo job can mic spam, I know it sounds silly but that was a time before I read the rules and understood how each job works. I know that a lot of players will have the same problems because I personally had that problem, so I would love to point these players in the right direction and give let them know what jobs can and cannot do by directing them to the "Rules" page on the forums. Another problem I've seem to run into a bit is fail bases and raiding cooldowns, I could guarantee everyday that I'm on the server I could come across at least 1 crouch base or no collided props within the base, I would like to see the number of these fail bases go down because I feel like newer players who are thieves and want to raid others bases have an unfair advantage and are unaware they're running into something illegal.

To end this off, I would first like to say if you read this all the way through, I appreciate you and your honesty whether you decide to +1 or -1 my application for whatever opinion or outlook you may have. The last point I would like to bring up is how I believe that my past experience staffing go a long way. Whenever I was staff on Digital Delta Gaming PrisonRP I learned a lot of new tips and tricks to help other staff. Now, I know that I wouldn't start on the totem poll like I was on that server, but I firmly believe that some of the tactics I used back in the day could help in the future. Some of the tactics included letting newer staff members know that I was always available for questions that they may have, whether it was how long someone should be jailed for their actions, or even something as simple as how to complete a command in-game. Even if they had a question mid-sit, anytime I could I would TP to them and help them with the sit and back up their word compared to the player that had done something wrong. I understand these seem like simple little tweaks and kinks but I firmly believe that even talking to a staff member lower on the totem poll and helping them out goes a long way. I understand that the staff does this quite a bit now, by banning other players for VIP Mods and helping within a discord or teamspeak they are in.

Thank you for taking the time to read my reasoning on why I should be chosen over other applicants, I hope this helped you further develop and understand just exactly who I am and how I act as a staff member.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Monday-Friday anytime after 4 EST, Weekends I'll be on anytime.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Outside of Garry's Mod I enjoy playing other games, and finding new games to play. Also, hiking.
Did you read the staff rules?: TPD Faded

• Like 3
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1 He would be a good addition to the staff team, he’s very nice and I’ve noticed he’ll take his time to teach the newer players. You have no warns and referrals from current staff members. I personally would like to see you have more hours on the server. Good luck. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, WUBWUB said:

+1 confirming my referral and JESUS you did write a novel

20 minutes ago, sbenss said:

+1

Well written app, genuine guy with a positive attitude.

2 hours ago, plungy said:

+1 good app good in game and hes hot

3 hours ago, RealRichard said:

+1, Confirming my referral, guy has been putting in the work, been super active over the past while being super helpful in game, haven’t had to warn him once, verbally, and or exclusively.

5 hours ago, Chicaa21 said:

+1 He would be a good addition to the staff team, he’s very nice and I’ve noticed he’ll take his time to teach the newer players. You have no warns and referrals from current staff members. I personally would like to see you have more hours on the server. Good luck. 

7 hours ago, SweetNSaltyMama said:

+1

good app, I’ve never seen you around tho. Hope to run into you soon. 
GG!

11 hours ago, Hama said:

+1 well written app I’ve also had good experiences with you in game! Hope to see you on the team. 

Haven't checked here in a second lol, thank you all for the positive feedback ❤

• Like 1

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and fee free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

Contact a manager+ ingame to receive your rank

Edited by stretchy