Juno - Resignation

It's that time it's time I leave the server this has been a thought that's been rolling around my head for quite some time the server was fun while it lasted I enjoyed my time on Garnet but after a lot of thinking and seeing how things are run at the top and just more or less a lot of shit that happened I don't feel comfortable holding a rank anymore.

I'm not going to get too deep into it as I just want to kind of leave and go off and do my own thing it was fun I enjoyed a lot of my time on Garnet gaming but I think it's just time that I leave and I'm going to miss a lot of you a lot of you were very cool to hang around and talk to but it's my time.

So that being said I'd like to thank some people for being around in my time on Garnet.

@Fetn One of the main people that I got along with really well thank you for being such a big inspiration for me on the server

@Splicer69 thank you for keeping me around as long as you did and thank you for helping me create some of the best memories that I've had on Star Wars RP

@gert Gert you are just Gert, Mr. Gertholomule

@SundayMalec big man Sunday another huge inspiration for me on the server he was one of my first officers that led me on my way and Star Wars RP and helped me learn and grow.

@xCookie cookie the man the myth the legend I'm joining you guys in resignation!

@Papiraqi one of the G's that I met along the way that I met through some people that are on this list you're fuckin cool bro

@Nice_Crutch crutch the gym rat I never really knew you in Garnet and I talked to you more or less outside of garnet but the times where we played together was fuckin awesome

@Bobert3Bobert man I wish you the best of luck you're being thrown into position that maybe you don't want but I wish you the best of luck and I hope to God that the server succeeds with you leading it 

@EliAspect Eli, you were around for some of my higher times in the server and some of the better times and we played a lot of games together I'm going to stay in contact with you and hopefully we can play some fortnite sometime

@MarkyMark mark you're just mark you called me that one name all the time and it was pretty funny and it's still pretty funny I'm just saying contact with you you're one of the cooler people that I met along the way and I hope that you stay in contact with me bro

@Python python you are a funny man very funny man one of the people who treated me with respect and decency maybe we had our arguments but you know you're still cool

@Raptor One of the few homies your computer may break every like few weeks but you'll be all right man my favorite XO that I ever had honestly. (You were my only XO)

@BKayyy BK the stoner bro you had some of the funniest moments on the server when I was around I'm going to remember a lot of the clips I had where you just did absolutely dumb shit and I know that you're leaving but man you were one hell of an icon on the server

@HahaWoah whoa one of the few people who I got along with near my end of the server I'm going to probably stay in contact with you cuz you're fuckin cool

@Glorbnob glorb you guided me when I was in a bad mindset on the server and helped me get to the peak of a clone life you helped me get Commander Bly and you just helped me with my leadership capabilities and for that I thank you. 

@_Logan_Logan the best Plo Koon on the server honestly not even going to lie, you were an inspiration for me on Star Wars RP and I think it was you who made me want to become a Jedi thanks for the good memories man.

@ItssBio bio you will never let me live down the name statiic you will never let it go you will never let my time and MRP go to waste you will always bring that up and I don't really care thank you for the laughs and thank you for the good times man.

@Shini Shini the chill man I first man I didn't really like you you know you were kind of a man back then everything and all that but after some time and when you came back talking to you was a relief you know you made me have some fun laughs and some fun times on the server so I wish you the best of luck in any future Endeavor you have

I'm sorry if I missed anyone there was a lot of you honestly but I hope everyone has a great day and I hope all of you have success in your future endeavors and with that this is Juno signing out.

PS I'll still be around on the server once in awhile maybe on MRP maybe on Star Wars RP just messing around so if you see me say hi

On 3/3/2023 at 2:08 PM, ItssBio said:

Listen I bring up the mrp times cause they were a blast 

Honestly Real, Some of you mf's made my time on garnet enjoyable so thanks for that ig lmao

Archived