DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Changes for Taliban Machine Gunner, Arsonist and Insurgent + Update Car health

Changes for Taliban Machine Gunner, Arsonist and Insurgent

Arsonist- garnet_dmr_simsks + m9k_m61_frag
Insurgent- garnet_smg_mac11 + m9k_nitro
Machine Gunner- garnet_shotgun_m620 + m9k_nitro

Buff the Damg Range on the Nitro if you can 

Will Prob have to edit the names but idk what to name them so

I think we should do this to give Tali a change to have some sort of bombs rather then having to get into a SOC faction or pay for T1 or T2. If this does go through Taliban would make gaining the Insurgent WL harder due to we don't want any minges messing around & massing while on the class. Yes DF already has this shotgun but its on the US side and it would be nice for Tali enlisted to have the chance to have a shotgun. 

Buff Car Health

I believe that cars still blow up way to fast. If they have any snipers posted up going to the OBJ its almost imposable to get to OBJ when your car blows up from like 2-3 shots with a sniper. The Driver also gets 1 shot by any sniper shot and that makes it even harder to get to obj when your just driving and insta die and cant do anything to stop it. 

It takes around 20 shots with an AR to get the car on fire. 

A change is posable is to make it a 2 shot with a sniper if the driver is shot so they go down to 50 HP if they have max 100. This would make it more useful to use cars going to OBJ so you don't just get 1 shot out of nowhere. Would also force them to heal before pushing anyone.

Edited by BrianTheilliterate
  • Agree 9

The only reason I cannot +1 this is the fact that arsonist is literally names arsonist because of the Nirto. Maybe replace the nitro with a 2 shot GL, or give a grenade to it so it doesn’t lose it’s paid advantage of an explosive.

• Agree 1
10 hours ago, shax999 said:

+1 Would like to see a F2P accessible class with explosives for newer players but if anyone minges with the class make a black list for the class itself to keep track

I mean honestly give em the nitro, give arsonist a weaker jihad. I could see it being better since you basically pay for a bad explosive with arsonist. Give base tali the garbage explo that they can at least get a chance for some fun with, and make the paid one a bit more rewarding than the 3m blast radius the nitro offers.

• Like 1