Dimas1224

In-game name: Dimas1224 FUBAR
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:526609667 
Warns: 1
Timezone: cst
Playtime?:134:17:52.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]  yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]   ajbedhead FUBAR Sauce Ghostieee
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  As an active player  I believe I would bring  a special set of skills to Garnet Gaming's Dark RP server my skills to work with others to make an asset to any team i understand the importance of collaboration in creating a fun experience in any unexpected situations in a professional manner 

i understand the importance of remaining in character at all times no matter what and following the rules set in the server while also Giving of the game to all the players i believe my combination of roleplaying experience and adaptabilty make me a great applicant for a staff position On Garnet Gaming's Dark RP server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A0%3A526609667 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: none
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 5-7 hours per day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? i play basketball and the violn
Did you read the staff rules?: Dimas1224 FUBAR

• Cringe 1

Neutral - Haven't talked to you much and to be fully honest I have over 5k hours in this community and have been around the block a few times when it came to staff applications, people's ability to write paragraphs isn't a huge deal to me, but lacking the time to try and make a good paragraph I can notice. You're 14 I don't expect Harvard quality writing. My suggestion, take your time and analyze your writing that will give a elaborated response to the question. I will change my response once I see the change 🙂 

best of luck to you 👍

I have seen you around and you look like a respectable player but I really recommend getting a bit more hours and beefing up those paragraphs.

I am most definitely willing to change my -1 to a +1 if you can put a bit more effort into this application.

- Paragraphs that are not punctuated at all as well as just lacking substance. There is nothing that differentiates you in these sentences.
- NITRP + Ltap ban 4 months ago is pretty weird as well for me. To NITRP you had to have broken 3 rules and then on top of it to leave.

Even with the good referrals there's not shot I can personally +1 this.