4oRm's staff application ;-;

4orm

In-game name: Sauce 4oRm FUBAR LCN
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:13057897
Warns:2 one was for RDM, I got this warn because of crossfire. Another warn is because of fail rp, i kept accidentally giving warrants to random people as I was playing mayor, trying to warrant my target because he had printers.
Timezone: Est standard
Playtime?:464:03:13.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] no one.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] no
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

As I am growing older I loved Watching my favorite youtubers play Garry's mod like VanossGaming.I enjoy playing Garry's mod myself. Especially DarkRP. In this server it was always my dream to become staff on this server knowing that people prop block, RDM, MRDM, FRP, mass prop block, and ARDM. I've also made a lot of friends during my time on this darkRP server, people like real Richard, ajbedhead, and so much more! I've always wanted to help people with their problems with certain things like people starting a random deathmatch with them or if someone raids them and they come back after dying and continuing the raid. I play this server almost everyday too. I've had a lot of positive interactions with a lot of people on this server also and I am a very chill person and I like making new friends. I will also try to take every report and try to solve them. I do pretty well under pressure and I try my best to help anyone I could and I am always on and ready to help!

PS: I know I am only 13 years old but I am mature enough to handle this responsibility, thank you.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details yes. I got a 2 week ban for MRDM when I first started playing this dark RP server because I raided someone as a hobo not knowing.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes. I've done two staff apps in February.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: school days 3PM to 9:30PM. On weekends whenever I get and whenever I go to sleep.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I love to play Football with my buddy's , I love to go on bike rides, and I like to go to the mall. Lastly I love spending time with my family.
Did you read the staff rules?: Sauce 4oRm FUBAR LCN

9 hours ago, 4orm said:

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details yes. I got a 2 week ban for MRDM when I first started playing this dark RP server because I raided someone as a hobo not knowing.

-1, way to young with 0 referrals  and lied about bans you have more than an MRDM ban.

https://ibb.co/Y0cCxfX

9 hours ago, 4orm said:

Warns:2 one was for RDM, I got this warn because of crossfire. Another warn is because of fail rp, i kept accidentally giving warrants to random people as I was playing mayor, trying to warrant my target because he had printers.

Not the biggest deal compared to other issues but idk how you constantly give false warrants. This isn’t wanting where you can quick want. You have to submit a request in chat. So you basically just didn’t do due diligence multiple times to make sure the person you are warranting has printers. Warns also wipe after a few weeks re apply when you haven’t broken rules in the past few weeks.

Edited by Hama
11 hours ago, 4orm said:

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details yes. I got a 2 week ban for MRDM when I first started playing this dark RP server because I raided someone as a hobo not knowing

1 hour ago, 4orm said:

they don't have L-TAP??? I just checked.

https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A0%3A13057897

a0887d5dc603b1803b13a9e981e54589.png

-1 No referrals, More bans than I thought, Young age, Not mature enough in my opinion, And if you were mature enough to be staff you would have been mature enough to follow the rules and not get those warns.