In-game name: Goofy Guy FUBAR
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:631700845
Warns: 0 
Timezone: EST
Playtime?:  1307:14:41.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Dmoney824
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Ive modded on some small minecraft servers, nothing huge.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Some reasons why you should choose me over some other applicants is that im online a lot, I spend pretty much all of my time on weekend and weekdays playing garnet. I am also prety familiar with the rules and feel like I wouldn't need to look at them often. I also have a decent ammount of experience on this server, hence my 1.3k hours.  I also think I would be a good fit to the staff team because I am mature enough to deal with more complex situations. Since I am online a lot im usually playing in the mornings before I go to school in which there are barley any staff online and usually lots of RDM and prop blocking.

As a mod, I would work hard to ensure that the server is free from rule-breaking and that all players are following the guidelines. I would also always be available to help any players that need any staff assistance. I believe that my dedication would make me a valuable addition to the staff team. Another reason I think I should be picked for staff is that I am kinda well known on the server and a decent about of people have at least seen my nametag before.  The last reason I think I should be picked is I think I could overall bring a chill vibe to the server and players.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes, https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A0%3A631700845 i do have a decent about of bans on my record my most recent being MRDM, most of my bans being appealed, but since then i have changed and feel like i could be a better person and pay back my time and effort into the server/community.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  Yes, Febuary 5th 2023: Denied.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: about 7-12 hours a day.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? None, I play gmod all day.
Did you read the staff rules?: Goofy Guy FUBAR

Edited by GoofyGuy
  • Disagree 1
15 minutes ago, Gordita said:

-1 I don’t think I’ve had good interactions with you.. in my opinion I would fix your rep..

gl!

Thanks for the feedback, but you said u had bad interactions with me but I cant remember you so I hope we can have better Interactions later on

• Agree 1
37 minutes ago, sbenss said:

Your ban record is ridiculous and you have a pretty bad reputation as someone who is toxic and doesn't care. 

ee90e4665c94645d3dfae7f18959a194.png

Ik my ban record is VERY bad and i completely agree, but most of those bans are from months ago besides the last one and the majority of my bans have been appealed if you look closely. I hope to change and be a better person in the community and on the server and try to be a friendly guy. And I hope I could be forgiven for my past actions.

Edited by GoofyGuy
  • Disagree 1
12 hours ago, GoofyGuy said:

In-game name: Goofy Guy FUBAR
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:631700845
Warns: 0 
Timezone: EST
Playtime?:  1307:14:41.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Dmoney824
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Ive modded on some small minecraft servers, nothing huge.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Some reasons why you should choose me over some other applicants is that im online a lot, I spend pretty much all of my time on weekend and weekdays playing garnet. I am also prety familiar with the rules and feel like I wouldn't need to look at them often. I also have a decent ammount of experience on this server, hence my 1.3k hours.  I also think I would be a good fit to the staff team because I am mature enough to deal with more complex situations. Since I am online a lot im usually playing in the mornings before I go to school in which there are barley any staff online and usually lots of RDM and prop blocking.

As a mod, I would work hard to ensure that the server is free from rule-breaking and that all players are following the guidelines. I would also always be available to help any players that need any staff assistance. I believe that my dedication would make me a valuable addition to the staff team. Another reason I think I should be picked for staff is that I am kinda well known on the server and a decent about of people have at least seen my nametag before.  The last reason I think I should be picked is I think I could overall bring a chill vibe to the server and players.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes, https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A0%3A631700845 i do have a decent about of bans on my record my most recent being MRDM, most of my bans being appealed, but since then i have changed and feel like i could be a better person and pay back my time and effort into the server/community.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  Yes, Febuary 5th 2023: Denied.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: about 7-12 hours a day.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? None, I play gmod all day.
Did you read the staff rules?: Goofy Guy FUBAR

+1 i had good interactions with you and you seem like a good person.

• Cringe 1
1 minute ago, WohMi said:

Goofy, you're a blast to play with in-game, but I don't have feeling that you have the maturity required to be on the staff team yet. Plus with this recent post... yea, give it some time.

Thanks for the feedback, i appreciate it and hope to improve in the future