[MRP] M98B

Ziggy

This is a suggestion reupload from Shrimps who suggested this addition back in 2020. No idea if its still possible or what the original reason this suggestion was never implemented, but I saw it, I liked it, and I want it.

Description: Add the M98B back to the server (already a part of the Khris Ranged Rifles Pack, the weapon lua was removed a while back because it was a broken SWEP).

Reasoning: Use this opportunity to implement a bolt action replacement that looks and sounds a whole lot better, as well as standardizing the stats to other class snipers.

Additional Information:

hk1rmKO.jpg
ual2FRx.jpg
v6cWUZJ.jpg

I'm not gonna attach some code this time, as it's several lua files. I'm not 100% sure that the assets are still on the server, but the reasons it didn't work in the past have been ironed out.

Edited by Ziggy
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 3

Ya i agree with this + updating or changing the guns more often then they are due to most of the time a faction staying with a gun for years and it just gets old and stale. updating the guns or even changing them around with the models will make it look new and freshen things up. I know this could be a lot of work for garnet but the players join some factions for the guns and sometimes the models.

Literally sat in Badri TS and he gave good explanation on what the addition of this gun can do. With this, there will also be expected class changes that Bishop will propose after the gun gets added.

I say we let the man cook and see where he goes with this. +1.